“Brilliant experience and lovely staff!”
Review of Skydive Langar

Skydive Langar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Skydive Langar is a full-time professional Skydiving Centre located at Langar Airfield close to Nottingham in the East Midlands, UK. We provide top-quality training for both Beginner and Experienced Skydivers all year round. Skydives are normally from at least 13,000ft, using our two fast 15-place turbine-powered Cessna Grand Caravan aircraft. For Beginners, Skydive Langar offers three options: our Basic Skydiving Course (using the static line system with an automatically-opened parachute), the high-adrenaline intensive Accelerated Freefall (AFF) Course, and Tandem Skydives for fun or charity - or both!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Lost for words! Amazing Experience! Redeemed Christmas present with my Dad and was worth every penny.

All staff were really friendly and helpful, and luckily there wasn't much of a wait as the weather was on our side. Tandum instructor Linley was excellent, very reassuring and light hearted! Can't even fault the bad jokes and puns on the way up in the the plane haha! Lovely morning out and got me hooked on a new hobbie!

SkydiveLangar, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Langar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thanks for jumping with us Amy! When are you coming back for an AFF course?

All reviews
"excellent training"
"usb stick"
"british weather"

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Completed a tandem skydive with Linley Ewing. Amazing guy and clear with a great attitude. The rest of the guys were also brilliant nice family atmosphere. Everything that was needed of me was established and i had full confidence in my instructor. Overall a sublime experience.

Thanks for the great review! See you next time!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I was bought a tandem skydive for my birthday and have to say it did not disappoint. Staff are incredibly professional and reassuring, whilst being able to maintain a very relaxed atmosphere. My jump was with Linley Ewing and he was Ace to say the least. I’m now considering enrolling on the AFF course, just need to trust myself to remember to pull the cord

Nice one Scott! Get your AFF course booked and we'll get you back in the air!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I did a tandem skydive with Gary as my instructor and Pete as my photographer. They were both so friendly and reassuring. Excellent management, clear and fun training with Will and hardly any waiting around. We arrived early (just before 8am) because it is first come first served. I wish i could do it all over again!

Thanks for jumping with us Cathy! You can do it all over again, we're just a phone call away!

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I did a skydive on my birthday at Langar Nottingham. My instructor was Linley Ewing. He was very professional throughout the brief and practice. I felt very safe jumping with Linley as he explained everything all the way through the jump and he kept making sure I was ok. We had a perfect landing too. I would definitely jump again at Langar.

1  Thank tgibbons188
SkydiveLangar, Public Relations Manager at Skydive Langar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thanks for leaving us a review Tracy! It was an absolute pleasure to take you for your skydive, and I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Hope the rest of your birthday was just as good. Look forward to seeing Timothy, Adam and yourself back for more jumps in the near future!