“Friendly welcome, delicious food!”
Review of Whitwell

Whitwell
Ranked #404 of 1,338 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I visited Whitwell on 24th March 2017 to pick up some lunch after a lovely spring morning walk. I was welcomed like an old friend although I have never purchased anything there before.

I chose a cheese and onion baguette, a piece of Jamaican ginger cake, and a cold can of pop.

The baguette was made to order and was well filled. The cake was homemade, substantial in size, and tasted so good I am already looking forward to my next piece!

At £4.95 I was well impressed and consider it to be money very well spent.

As my review title says, the welcome was friendly and the food delicious; well deserving of a 5*, 10/10 review!

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Lovely fresh ingredients, friendly conversation and amazing flavours. The deli is my standout favourite in Nottingham. The prices reflex the high quality and homemade ingredients but I will keep coming back whilst the flavours are soooo good!

1  Thank JAE F
Reviewed 12 July 2016

I needed to provide lunch for around 12 people and Joe was very helpful when it came to ordering from the menu. I ordered a selection of sandwiches, cakes and salad so that my team had variety to choose from. Communication was brilliant and the food was more than enough to keep the group going for the whole day. I look forward to ordering from Whitwell Deli again!

1  Thank Lina D
Reviewed 6 April 2016

Have visited several times and have never not been impressed! Really good food. Highly recommend the lemon pepper chicken baguette.

Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

I often go to whitwell for my lunch and are always greeted with a friendly smile.
The staff are very friendly and the food is always great.
if you are after something quick and easy whitwell won't disappoint

2  Thank Gary H