2,228 results
All reviews chino latino mini bar car park good size central location market square superior room main road saturday night bars and restaurants full english comfy bed stayed here for one night good nights sleep ncp minibar nightlife
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on a business trip, right in the town centre with a NCP car park directly opposite.
Room was very spacious and clean, massive TV with full Sky package which was great.
Downsides,
The shower was completely useless with little or no pressure, pathetic, so I went down to the bar for a drink. Wish I hadn’t bothered, asked for a bottled lager and it was warm, asked for another and was told that all the bottles in the fridges are warm as they’ve just restocked them, what at 17:30???? When the hotel is starting to get busy and people want an icy lager after work?
Surely a hotel of this size would have more fridges out the back keeping bottles cool?

Would I stay again? Yes I would but I’d have a bath then drink at one of the many local bars around the hotel!

Trip type: Travelled on business
ClaireF2646, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Pentland0-0,

Thank you for your review.

I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay overall and liked all the facilities in your room.

However, please accept my apologies for the poor standards you experienced in our bar. I am disappointed to learn that this happened and our Restaurant Manager has been informed. We have conducted corrective training with our Restaurant and Bar team to ensure the correct processes are followed and our guests can enjoy chilled drinks at all times.

We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Definitely will be back to stay here, lovely rooms spacious and clean, bathrooms spacious and clean, close to the town centre, all in walking distance, all bars and restaurants in walking distance. Beds really comfortable, facilities excellent. Hotel Staff are very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
ClaireF2646, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Tracey F,

Thank you for your five star review!

I'm delighted you had a lovely stay with us and thought the facilities were excellent.

Your compliments have been shared with the team to let them know what a great job they're doing.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Really nice hotel - close to all bars and shops etc. Great choice of breakfast buffet style so no waiting around. Staff were friendly and professional. Nice Stylish clean rooms. Only downside I had to pay £18 for an overnight stay on a car park away from the hotel

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Plaza Hotels
Claire F, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear darche182842,

Thank you for your five star review!

I'm delighted you enjoyed your recent stay with us at the hotel and liked the selection at breakfast.

With regards to the car parking at the hotel, it is essential to pre-book car parking at the hotel prior to arriving as we have limited spaces available. However I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 4 September 2018

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 September 2018

When we arrived there was no one on reception Eventually someone arrived and heave us the keysEntered room and felt vulnerable as windows looked out onto large flat roof which would be relatively easily accessed externallyEntered bathroom and found strands of hair left in the bath.The bathroom had patch repaired tiles and was old looking as if in need of refurb Shower screen broken and had to adjust seals to ensure it stay in position whilst taking shower When return to hotel and room around 11pm ish there was loud music form a close by night club ( I assume) that didn’t stop until early houses of the morning.Didnt get to sleep until around 4 am Came down for breakfast at around 9:30am Breakfast was ok but poor quality coffee Waited around inreception for almost 10 mins be told how to check out. One one lady present and on phone: no other on reception at this time which I would assume to be a busy period Would not book this hotel again

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear jasonmarrett,

Thank you for your review.

On behalf of the entire team at Park Plaza Nottingham please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointment you experienced during your recent stay. Our guest experience is at the heart of everything we do. However, it seems that on this occasion we were far from exceeding your expectations.

I am very disappointed to learn your recent stay didn't meet your expectations, please accept my apologies for this poor standard. I have shared your comments with our Maintenance team, who also joins me in apologising. In addition, we are inspecting the upkeep of our rooms to ensure they are the excellent standards we strive for.

With regards to noise, we have tried our best to soundproof our rooms to eliminate any noise, but I apologise if this wasn't as affective as it should have been.

I hope that these points won’t deter you from staying with us again in the future as we would love to exceed your expectations upon your return. Should you give us this opportunity, please let us know when you are next staying at the hotel and we will ensure your complete satisfaction.

Once again, please accept my sincere apologies and thank you for taking the time to share your honest and constructive feedback.