1,280 results
All reviews city pad privilege room complimentary soft drinks city centre lace market car park fletcher gate nespresso machine bars and restaurants noise from the street air con lovely hotel one way system multi storey hotel bar great central location motorpoint arena saturday night
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Really great stay in a lovely hotel in a great location.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, check in and out very straight forward.
The whole hotel is very nicely decorated and has a fantastic bar next to it.
Our room was clean with a very comfortable bed.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
GuestRelations L, General Manager at Mercure Nottingham City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Lisa-Marie R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay with us here at Mercure Nottingham.

It really is a pleasure to read your wonderful comments.

Mercure Nottingham really is the most central of hotels in Nottingham and I am delighted this proved to be ideal for your stay. We are surrounded by Nottingham's best bars and restaurants with an array of shops only a few minutes walk away.

Thank you for your kind comments with regards to our decor.

I am pleased you were comfortable during your stay and thank you for choosing Mercure Nottingham on this occasion, allowing us to look after you.

The team and I very much hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Lovely friendly service, check in was quick and simple. Easy access to rooms. Love the quirkiness of the hotel and was very surprised to see the rooms do actually look like the pictures. Very clean and neat. Wish we had stayed for longer but definitely will be back. Although I didn’t have the breakfast (I was too hungover) my husband told me it was lovely. Also amazing location normally always have to pay for Uber’s around Nottingham but this was in walking distance of everything. They also validate your parking which I think is amazing.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
GuestRelations L, General Manager at Mercure Nottingham City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Katie C,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay with us.

Your high praise is very much appreciated. I am delighted you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us but sorry to hear that you missed out on breakfast the following morning due to having an exceptionally good night out in Nottingham the night before.

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us on this occasion Katie. The team and I very much hope we can welcome you and your husband back very soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Brilliant choice for city centre break. Welcoming service, clean and quirky rooms, good choice at breakfast. The location is ideal for weekdays with many bars and restaurants nearby but may be too rowdy outside for some at weekends.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
GuestRelations L, General Manager at Mercure Nottingham City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Stephen H,

Thank you for you review.

I am delighted you found Mercure Nottingham to be a brilliant choice for your city break.

Thank you for your kind comments about our housekeeping standards and breakfast offering.

We are an extremely central location and due to this on a weekend as mentioned it can be noisier. But for guests who truly wish to base themselves within 'the thick of it' we are the best possible choice.

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us on this occasion. The team and I very much hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Really great stay here staff were very friendly and helpful, the hotel is in the perfect location for a city break and has a fantastic bar. Room was clean and bed very comfortable, we stayed in a king room which was worth the extra and couldn’t fault it.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
GuestRelations L, General Manager at Mercure Nottingham City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Catherine S,

Thank you for your review.

It is a joy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us so much noting the team here at the hotel and our extremely central location being high points for you. I will certainly share your praise with the team.

I am delighted you were comfortable during your stay and further praise our housekeeping standards.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this feedback and for choosing to stay with us on this occasion.

The team and I sincerely hope we will have the pleasure of being able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night at this lovely hotel. Those working on Reception were really nice and friendly. We stayed in the king room; the double bed was really big and the room is a great size. Loved the quirkyness of the rooms too! The breakfast was also fantastic, much better than other hotel breakfasts I’ve had.
Thanks very much for a wonderful stay! Will definitely be back

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
GuestRelations L, General Manager at Mercure Nottingham City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Josie W,

Thank you so much for your review.

It is a pleasure to be able to read your kind words about our reception team. They certainly care very much about our guests and I am delighted you were able to see this during your stay.

I am so pleased you were comfortable throughout your stay and appreciated the quirky decor that we have throughout the hotel.

I will certainly pass on your kind comments and high praise to our breakfast team and chef about your breakfast experience.

The team and I are extremely appreciative of you having chosen to stay with us on this occasion and we sincerely hope we have the pleasure of being able to welcome you back in the future.