“Cheap and cheerful”
Review of The Forum

The Forum
Ranked #45 of 112 Restaurants in Hexham
Reviewed 1 week ago

We just needed somewhere for a quick meal and after looking at the prices on the menus of various restaurants around the town, we decided to go for the cheap and cheerful of Wetherspoons. The meal and service were fine. The Art Deco decor was an unexpected bonus.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Me and my partner always visit here nearly every week. I always get the same but my partner gets different meals and has tried a lot. The food is always the good wetherspoons quality that you expect. The food is always quick to arrive.
Staff on the bar are lovely. Staff are mostly lovely on the floor too although you can get the odd staff memeber who looks like they dont want to be there but this doesnt ditract from the fact that this is a warm friendly easy place for me and my partner to visit.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We called in for breakfast after shopping at Tesco. I had a fabulous bacon sandwich and cup of tea. It really did hit the spot

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice smashed avocado and bacon bagel, although the poached egg could have been better. Lovely staff.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here before and as it is a Wetherspoons it has all of the usual menu
Iy is good value for money and we had steaks they were juicy and fresh cooked to our liking and with the drink included superb value
The staff were friendly and helpful and willing to serve
We will eat here again