The bed was hard, but my ageing body is particularly sensitive to this issue. For a one night stay it did not seem worth asking for a change, or that a change would make any difference. The room was cold on arrival, but this was on 03 Feb, in extreme weather conditions. We tweaked the thermostat and the heat built up gradually so that temperature-wise we had a comfortable night. Our room looked onto the Billing lakes and the view of water and birds at sunset was spectacular. This was balanced out by the noise of the geese and ducks overnight. But you can't have everything, and had the bed been more to my personal taste I would probably have slept through the noise. Overall the room was well appointed and attractive and the staff friendly and helpful both on reception and in the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 3 miles from Northampton town centre and Northampton train station. This Premier Inn is in a great location over-looking the Marina next to Billing Aquadrome. Our Northampton Gt Billing/A45 Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, free parking, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Northampton Gt Billing/A45 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Northampton Great Billing / a45 Hotel Northampton
- Premier Inn Northampton Gt Billing/A45 Hotel Northamptonshire