All reviews jacuzzi bath room service no lift leisure facilities bar area wedding party reception staff restaurant staff the ground floor function room northampton town centre wedding reception saturday night stayed here for one night plenty of parking evening meal full english
Reviewed 16 May 2016

We booked this hotel for a family get together to celebrate my mothers 80th ....excellent ! Plenty parking ,lovely rooms (great beds ) nice bar area and really nice grounds to walk round . Pool unfortunately wasn't available due to unforeseen problems ( it was only unavailable for a couple of days )
Because my parents are elderly ,they needed a room on the ground which was arranged no problem. Staff were excellent ,friendly approachable and efficient ...a credit to Marriott !
We had an excellent meal in the restaurant , could not fault it at all , and we were well looked after . Buffett breakfast had a very good choice .
This hotel was a great choice, and they made our get together memorable ! Thank you

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2016

The good thing about this brand is wherever you stay a Marriott is a Marriott and it's the same the world over.

Very well staffed with excellent service at all levels , the room was spacious and very clean and the bed was exceptionally comfy.

The restaurant and food once again great, a really nice atmosphere and service on point

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

On Saturday am my partner decided we needed some alone time on Saturday nite! We tried Holiday Inn but they were all full so then got Marriott Hotel on Eagle Drive. They didn't have any suites!
The hotel room was ok, bed really comfortable & I fell asleep while he was watching MOTD!!

We both woke up with blocked up noses due to the heating system!! No fridge.
We had to wait 15 minutes for mushrooms in the morning.
It cost £120 which included breakfast.
Staff were courteous & brought us some ice

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
NorthamptonMarriott, Manager at Northampton Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to visit tripadvisor and leaving a review.

We pride ourselves on delivering a great stay and unfortunately have failed to provide you with the services that you expect. Please be assured that I have personally reviewed your comments with the managers responsible for those departments and that processes are in place to address the challenges you faced.

Kindest Regards,

Northampton Marriott

Reviewed 10 April 2016

Stayed here for a family reunion on Saturday night, it was the worst meal I have ever had, I ordered beef pie but was offered beef rib instead as chef had made a mistake with our order, so they offered me beef rib or wait 20mins for the pie I ordered, so accepted beef rib. My meal was luke warm & the rib was just gristle . A lot of the other meals in my party where either overcooked or Luke warm.the prices where very expensive £14 for beef pie, £24 for steak & you pay tax & service charge on top.
But I must say the breakfast was very good, shame the dinner wasn't the same.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
NorthamptonMarriott, Manager at Northampton Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Dear Janette R,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay at the Northampton Marriott.

I am grateful for your feedback and whilst I fully understand that your faith in our service may have been affected, I do hope that you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence and that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Northampton Marriott Hotel at some time in the future.

Kindest Regards,

Northampton Marriott

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Fab location for all links.
Staff very friendly,excellent choice for breakfast and freshly topped up regularly spa facilities very good,
The room was lovely and spacious overlooking the golf course which was lovely and quiet.
Wi fi was very good.would certainly recommend it

Date of stay: March 2016