“Trv-isco2017”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Telephone 01604947625
Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Visited wild ginger for the first time on a Friday eve, we didn't book but got a table straight away.
Liked the look and general feel of the place and staff were pleasant as we were seated. Beers and drinks were of a good selection and menu was a excellent with the old favourites and some other dishes I'd not tried before.
Went for the garlic chilli chicken and it was superb as was the rice and sundries. Timing was bang on with mains, and food was all hot!!! you could tell the ingredients were fresh and cooked really well. Friends also loved there's and enjoyed.
It's been open for a while and wished I'd visited sooner and will definitely return.
Regards and FairPlay to the staff and chefs.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Good value for money. Clean and well presented. A long trek to the toilets up two flights of stairs. Service can be slow though.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 23 January 2017

Have been to Wild Ginger a few times and each time food and service have been excellent. Staff ready to help those who haven't tried Indian before.
Quiet when we arrived at 1p.m. but got busier around 2. A good time to introduce children to dining out, as a couple of families were doing.
On the outskirts of Northampton and easy to get to.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 18 December 2016

I visited there last night with my family, being a local girl I have visited this place a few times before, but last night within an hour of eating my dinner, I became violently ill and spent the entire night with my head in the toilet! It was clear that it was food poisoning as I was the only one in our group to order prawns in both of my dishes.

I called as soon as they opened this afternoon and the lady I spoke to accused me of being a lier and only after a refund! It's not only disgraceful that I was poisoned by their poor food hygiene but I'm then accused of being a lier.

I've never experienced food poisoning like this and dread to think the conditions in which the food is prepared to give somebody such a nasty bug!

DO NOT BOTHER WASTING YOUR MONEY UNLESS YOU LIKE LOOKING INSIDE THE BOWL OF A TOILET FOR HOURS AFTER!!!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Can only really comment on the Wednesday specials
Good quality and choice. Plenty of food

Only possible co plains is the slowness of service

Date of visit: November 2016