1,703 results
All reviews hot tub homemade granola city centre car park railway line short walk museum gardens no lift lovely hotel top floor quiet street excellent location deluxe room small hotel full english york minster free parking
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Hedley House is strategically located--10/15 walk from train station (with wheeled luggage) and right next to historic central city of York as well as close proximity to museum, art gallery, eating establishments plus--a river trail along the Ouse River. Staff was extremely helpful and efficient, breakfast was wonderful...very good value for the money. Stayed there 4 nights.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Stephen S
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Mini break for my birthday warm welcome nice traditional family run hotel rooms very fabulous super king size bed luxury ultra modern bathroom I could stay in that shower all day when I got out nice to find moisturiser and jumbo white crisp towels..
had dinner and breakfast both excellent and good value

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Happycamperjomc
gregHotel, Owner at Hedley House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Fab review - thank you

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at hedley house for 2 nights with my family and found it to be comfortable and conveniently located to most of York's attractions. It's a quaint hotel, almost giving the feeling of a family run enterprise. Breakfast is served, though the menu could be more elaborate. Parking is at the back of the hotel with access from a parallel road.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2017

I've returned today from a 2 night stay at Hedley House with my mum & sister. All the staff at the hotel were lovely and welcoming. The room was on the top floor so we got our exercise going up to the room, however the room was spacious and quiet with a nice view. The hotel is in a great location- only a short, enjoyable walk into the centre of York. We had dinner an excellent dinner and throughly enjoyed the breakfast. I also took a yoga class and we had a great time in the hot tub. Will certainly stay here again when I'm next in York. Thank you!

Room tip: The stairs may be be difficult for some people, however the staff are more than willing to assist with luggage.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ThebossYork, Owner at Hedley House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

It's great to have guests using all our facilities
And even better when they share their experiences on here and social media

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Had a lovely stay in this very quiet hotel lovely staff very helpful great location and the food was excellent Had an evening meal and they accommodated 12 of us so we could all sit together great night

Date of stay: July 2017