I held a forum at this hotel in February 2012 for some well to do business men. I was exceedingly happy with the service we had from the minute i arrived the night before to set up the 'Boardroom', where i was hosting my forum. As soon as i arrived the doormen were attentive and friendly helping with bags and the car etc. My room was a good size, well appointed with nice bathroom products, rare during a recession.. The breakfast was very nice as was the lunch with my clients, all were very pleased with the service and the food provided for the day. The day delegate rate was very reasonable, and the room rate, for the splendor of the venue was very reasonable..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stunning views of the Minster and the city’s ancient walls the Grand Hotel & Spa enjoys an enviable central location as York’s only five star hotel. Built in 1906 as one of the great railway buildings of York, the hotel’s graceful Edwardian architecture is complemented with fine dining and a luxurious spa complex that features an indoor pool and treatment rooms. All 107 guest rooms are individually designed and furnished to an extremely high specification, creating an indulgent yet unpretentious environment for both leisure and business travellers. And private dining facilities, an open air roof garden and elegant function rooms, provide a plethora of unique options for events and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel York
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel And Spa