Novotel York Centre(York)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$94
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$218
US$179
  • Pool
Park Inn by Radisson York(York)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$102
Park Inn
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$150
US$132
  • Room Service
US$91
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$139
US$100
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$175
US$121
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn York(York)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$79
Priceline
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2015

I made a booking with this guesthouse almost 4 months in advance of my travel, booking 2 double rooms for a special 50th birthday celebration. We also booked races tickets, restaurants and bought nice new outfits.
Two days prior to arrival we received a voicemail from Gaynor the landlady, telling us that she had accepted new bookings and was cancelling our booking!!
Reading though reviews she clearly does this often and my guess is it is a busy weekend, everywhere is sold out and she get a better price.
I will consider taking this matter further as after spending a number of hours trying to resolve this through Late Rooms it is apparent that she has breached her terms.
She has totally devastated what was meant to be a special occasion and has left me a few hundred pounds out of pocket and frankly doesn't care a bit !!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Paula Y
Reviewed 22 November 2014

Had a nice long weekend 14-17 November. This was our 3rd stay at Park View - not to be confused with the Park View on Axbey Road ! Lovely accommodation and food and very convenient for the city - only a 5 minute walk. Would definitely recommend it

Room Tip: We had the four poster on the front - slept well despite the railway line nearby
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Lindsay N
Reviewed 4 November 2014

Does not send any booking conformation, I kept phoning to check that we were booked in as I have never not received conformation for a booking before. Gaynor told me she will get back to me but she doesn't. Then I was told she didn't want us to stop there as I had been rude to her on the phone!!
In my opinion we were never booked in and by saying she didn't want us to stay there, saved her having to phone somebody else and let them down. I do not recommend this guest house owner is not capable of taking bookings....without double booking

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Beverley S
Reviewed 27 October 2014

I would write a review but like another reviewer we were contacted the day before, by the owner apologising, saying they had family problems, which left us very little time to find another room. I booked this as a treat for our son and daughter-in-law and they were really looking forward to it as we were going to babysit the grandkids. Luckily we are retired and had an hour to spare trying to find another room. At such short notice there was not the choice we had originally found and it also ended up costing us more. Doubtless to say I will not be recommending this hotel to anyone.....

Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lynne G
Reviewed 12 October 2014

We stayed 2 nights at the park view in the 4 poster room. The room itself was a good size, although the decor was a little dated it was all in good condition and actually felt very homely.
The owner; Gaynor was very friendly and made an excellent breakfast each morning.
On returning to york i will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple