“Superb”

Add it.
Caffe Leemo
Ranked #515 of 946 Restaurants in York
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Popped in for a breakfast box to take away this morning , and can honestly say probably the best breakfast iv had in a very long long time and was super quick too great food n great girls

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Called in here for coffee on our way into York and we were pleasantly surprised. Much cheaper than the big chain coffee shops and it was absolutely delicious. The latte I got was better than starbucks or costa. Very clean little cafe.

1  Thank KH2691
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

I called in here for a takeaway breakfast for me and my lass after a heavy night out. The breakfast was huge and great value for money. The place looked very clean and the staff were friendly. Will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

I called in with my dog, knowing I would have to sit outside, but the lovely girl behind the counter allowed me to take my dog and my food into the pub, to which the cafe is and adjunct as the weather was cold. The food was good the place was clean bright and friendly, what more could you want?

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Had a cheap filling breakfast bap sitting in what is presumably the beer garden at the rear of the pub. Good quality & price. Will go back.