I have just come back from a 1x night weekend stay and me and my partner had such a lovely time. I booked the hotel for a birthday surprise for my partner after recommendations from my parents and I booked the Spa and Stay package which I think is so worth the money. This included DBB, use of the spa facilities and a 30 min treatment in the spa.
We arrived a little early but our room was ready and Paul the concierge took us up and explained everything about the room, he was so lovely and helpful, as were all of the staff members. Our room was gorgeous (I think it was an exec room), very spacious, clean and decorated lovely - plus the bathroom had underfloor heating which was lush! The hotel had arranged a card for my partners birthday and put small boxes of chocolates in the room which I thought was a really nice touch.
We had lunch in the bar, which was excellent, before heading down to the spa. The spa is really lovely but my only comment is that there may not be enough seating around the pool as it was very busy and a lot of people had no where to put their towels but we did go at peak time so maybe that is why. Our back, neck and shoulder massages were late but the staff were very apologetic and they were absolutely fantastic so it wasn't a problem for us. We ate both dinner and breakfast in the Brace restaurant and the staff, food and decor were all lovely.
Overall, would really recommend and will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 80-acre Raithwaite Estate with its landscaped grounds is located in the coastal North Yorkshire countryside. Luxurious rooms within The Hall and Keep buildings feature alongside an indoor pool, spa, sauna, gym, 2 restaurants and 2 bars. With luxurious bathrobes, spacious beds and an en suite bathroom, all rooms on the Raithwaite Estate are individually designed. Some also feature a balcony or terrace with stunning views of the landscaped grounds.Local, seasonal produce is used in the Estate's restaurants, located within both The Hall and Keep, with both specialising in Whitby's famous fresh produce from both land and sea.The extensive spa and fitness facilities on the Estate include an 11-metre pool, steam room, and a whirlpool. A range of indulgent spa treatments are also on offer and can be booked prior to arrival. The local countryside, beaches, and nearby North York Moors all offer fantastic scenic walks. The historic town of Whitby is just 5 minutes' drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Raithwaite Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raithwaite Hall Hotel Whitby
- Raithwaite Estate Whitby, England