The Waverley really is the best place to stay at in Whitby. Our hosts are always there to help if needed and to offer advice about places to visit in the area. On top of that the place is always spotlessly clean and the breakfasts are the best we've had on our travels.WE'd recommend the Waverley to anyone wanting B&B accommodation at its finest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quality AA 4 star Guest House built in 1898, The Waverley has been offered accommodation for the discerning traveler for more than a century. With an enviable reputation for a friendly welcome, we are passionate about providing quality service and ensuring that our guests enjoy an exceptional breakfast using local and organic produce for breakfast and Fairtrade tea and coffee in the guest rooms.Situated on Whitby's West Cliff, many or our rooms have panoramic views of the Abbey yet are within a short stroll of the many attractions and regular events in Whitby.Open all year round, we offer a flexible range of double, twin and single en-suite facilities with high standards of cleanliness and attention to detail at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms and LateRooms so you can book your The Waverley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waverley Hotel Whitby
- Waverley Hotel Whitby
- The Waverley Whitby, England