Very welcoming hosts on our first visit to Riftswood. We were very kindly offered a glass of wine and some fruit cake after being shown to our room, which was just right. It was a lovely surprise to return to our room after a wander round Whitby to find an anniversary card and bottle of wine for us, after only mentioning this on arrival as the reason we were in Whitby. Our stay ended with a top quality cooked breakfast and nothing is too much trouble for Pete and Paula. Thanks again for a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Victorian, family run B&B, quietly situated in a secluded part of Whitby, yet within close proximity to the sea front, beach and the bus & rail stations in the centre of Whitby. Guest facilities include 3 large double en-suite bedrooms, with full English breakfast using local produce, along with a selection of alternative items for those with a smaller appetite.Please note we are a strictly non-smoking establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Riftswood B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riftswood Hotel Whitby
- Riftswood Bed And Breakfast
- Riftswood B&B Whitby, England