This is our 3rd visit to Whitby's golden treasure B&B and once "AGAIN" Peter and Paula were absolutely amazing. We were met with such a warm and welcoming manner which just starts your weekend off with such relaxation. Everything at this slice of paradise is effortless, nothing is to much for these amazing host's, from lifts locally to an extra sausage at breakfast they will do anything to accommodate. Rather than Babbling on and on I will end with "GO" to Riftswood B&B for an amazing, relaxing and overall perfect long or shot break. I promise you wont be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Victorian, family run B&B, quietly situated in a secluded part of Whitby, yet within close proximity to the sea front, beach and the bus & rail stations in the centre of Whitby. Guest facilities include 3 large double en-suite bedrooms, with full English breakfast using local produce, along with a selection of alternative items for those with a smaller appetite.Please note we are a strictly non-smoking establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Riftswood B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riftswood Hotel Whitby
- Riftswood Bed And Breakfast
- Riftswood B&B Whitby, England