Well I don't know where to start, Peter and Paula are amongst the nicest people we've met on our travels, they treat you as friends from minute one and make you feel at home straight away with a glass of wine and homemade fruit cake!. How many other B&B owners offer free lifts to guests? Or personalise each breakfast choice menu with your names pre printed for when you arrive? The rooms are lovely and clean, comfortable bed and even a corkscrew and wine glasses if you want to enjoy a relaxing glass of red. Now the food, unbelievable - home cooked, all fresh locally sourced, REAL mushrooms and tomatoes (not tinned!) , bacon, sausages, black pudding I could go on and on. Best of all the Whitby Kippers a la Riftswood with poached eggs and a special butter sauce, Michelin Starred! We will definitely be staying at the Riftswood next time we go to Whitby. Fabulous hosts, I can only sum up by saying if Carlsberg did B&Bs then this is it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Victorian, family run B&B, quietly situated in a secluded part of Whitby, yet within close proximity to the sea front, beach and the bus & rail stations in the centre of Whitby. Guest facilities include 3 large double en-suite bedrooms, with full English breakfast using local produce, along with a selection of alternative items for those with a smaller appetite.Please note we are a strictly non-smoking establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Riftswood B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riftswood Bed And Breakfast
- Riftswood Hotel Whitby
- Riftswood B&B Whitby, England