Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$90
Expedia.comUS$87
eDreamsUS$87
TravelocityUS$87
getaroom.comUS$90
All reviews coach trip executive room plenty of parking lady on reception city centre car park ground floor changing rooms tea and coffee enjoyable stay gym inns sofa uea
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed for one night, the staff were friendly and helpful, the room was clean and a nice size.

My room looked out onto Norwich football ground; I could see the pitch almost clearly !

I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2018

We booked this hotel at Ipswich road and had to cancel, however we did a straight swap to another branch at Cromer road Norwich so by now we have paid for two hotels rooms
It was agreed that the cancellation would be free. We are still awaiting our refund and nobody at the branch wants to assist. We will never stay at their hotel again thats a promise. We hope that the manger reads this and assists with our complaint
Mr Alan Thomas hotel booking 21st -22nd July 1628933705 confirmation number

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Alan T
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Not a bad location, walkable to close restaurants and direct busses to the town centre. Friendly staff, average breakfast, ok rooms, pool was adequate but could do with an update. Great value for money

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2018

We spent four nights here. It's a standard Holiday Inn with a large free car park and easy access from major roads into and out of the city.

Our room was comfortable, though the bed was quite small. Good blackout curtains facilitated a good night's sleep. LG flat screen television worked perfectly and there was excellent free wi-fi throughout the property. A hair dryer, iron and ironing board came as standard and there was a comfortable armchair. Tea and coffee making facilities were provided. The bathroom was in good order with a well proportioned walk-in shower. The water pressure was perhaps lacking and the towels seemed coarse but otherwise good accommodation.

We used the bar and restaurant regularly. I can't speak too highly of the gentleman who appeared to have oversight of the bar and restaurant who certainly went the extra mile for all his guests. He remembered drinks and names and facilitated a successful arrangement for guests wanting to watch England win in the World Cup. (Well he couldn't make that happen!). We ate there twice because it was more convenient than heading into the city centre. I was happy with all my meal choices.

Breakfast staff were friendly and welcoming. There was a reasonable range in the buffet and items could be cooked to order. There was certainly enough variety for me.

Reception staff were cheerful and professional.

We didn't use the health club or pool on this occasion.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Apart from Susan on reception this was a booking I regret. The booking price started at £157 For a room, no breakfast and ended at £125 with breakfast after negotiation. I assumed parking was free and I was wrong. £5.75 extra.
The room was fine but 1 packet of biscuits only! Breakfast was a long walk with food and hardly any trays to use to carry it. Restaurant more like a works canteen noisey and tightly packed.
This was my first and last stay in a holiday inn.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank alanepedder