Lowest prices for your stay
US$169
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Priceline
US$169
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
Hotels.comUS$169
Expedia.comUS$169
HurbUS$176
1,957 results
All reviews wine press oldest hotel norwich cathedral lovely old hotel car park afternoon tea junior suite central location free parking walk in shower fantastic location scones buffet style standard room visiting norwich within easy walking distance breakfast was excellent
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed on business, felt safe. Very comfortable bed. Excellent breakfast delivered to room, very filling.
Bathroom not so clean, long clump of hair on side on bath plus bloodied toe nail in bath. Other than that perfect

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 19 March 2021

Lovely old hotel which has been lovingly refurbished and provides beautiful rooms. I visited during lockdown so the breakfast is brought to your room at a time of your choosing. The breakfast was good. The hotel has a high end feel with very presentable and professional staff. For a central location it also has the benefit of free parking!

Reviewed 18 March 2021 via mobile

Having stayed at the Maids Head many times before , when we had to attend my partners mums funeral during lock down , I contacted the maids head to see if we could stay as we live in Cornwall . They were so accommodating and we even had the Wake after the service for 6 immediate family members. Everything was catered for superbly even though they were operating on a skeleton staff. Special thanks has to be given to Jon the night manager who checked us in and gave us a beautiful room and for whom although run off his feet nothing was too much trouble. He is a real credit and asset to this lovely hotel. We will return in the near future under I hope happier circumstances.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2021

This was my first time staying at this hotel for an essential requirement (in line with govt regulations) and I will probably stay there again maybe in six months. You can see that this hotel is probably very good in non-covid times but with very limited staff, you can imagine that service wasn't up to scratch.

Check-out was an unfortunate experience, I nearly left without getting my final bill as there was no staff to be seen anywhere in the hotel for 20mins. If staff are going to do multiple roles around the hotel, then they should divert calls to a mobile device. There could have been an emergency and there was nobody to provide assistance. The main reason for booking this hotel was that I could get some food but even with a very limited in-room menu, you could tell that the quality was not where it should have been but as I said, this is forgivable in the circumstances.

To end on a positive note, I have a hybrid vehicle. I was able to park in an EV bay and plug-in which was free. This was a great bonus and this is why I gave it 4 out of 5 instead of three.

Reviewed 23 January 2021

Short one night stay, big car park easy to find and free in central town centre location. COVID precautions were exceptional, felt very safe. Clean, tidy, very happy. Rooms clean and comfortable, nice bathroom, good shower.

Date of stay: January 2021