See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 September 2016

This was my third stay at no. 15. Ian's home is lovely and he is a great host. He does a great vegan breakfast, with plenty of options. Breakfast was tasty and filling, and substantial enough to keep me going for a day exploring. The B&B is well placed for a leisurely walk into Norwich city centre but is also very close to a bus route. I've always stayed in room 2 at the back of the house, it is spacious and comfortable. Overall, a quiet place and a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Always good to see you Claire, I really must come to the Strike school event next year.
I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at number 15.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I've stayed at Ian's tranquil B&B more than once. I highly recommend it, I've always stayed in Room one, a lovely airy, light room on a peaceful street. Reasonably priced, lovely breakfast, great room and a short bus ride to the city centre.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2016

We have just returned from another lovely stay at No15. We stayed in room1 which is spacious and comfortable with a well designed en-suite shower room.
Ian, the host is always welcoming and provides a varied breakfast menu. The portions
are substantial.
The whole ambiance of No15 makes it an excellent place to stay from which to explore
The city of Norwich.

Room Tip: Room1 has an en-suite shower room
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank chloeg1812
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Perfect location, spacious room and really well fitted. The weather was cold and being ablevto prepare hot chocolate in the room + the buscuits was a lovely exoerience. The 2 members of staff were really helpful. Delicious home made breakfast. I will definitely recommend it. Santos Rodríguez from León, Spain.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2016

Thank you Santos for taking the time to write such a positive review, I seem to get happy guests from all over the world!

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Once again, we had a lovely stay at Number 15! We usually choose room2, but this time we stayed in room 1, which has an en-suite shower room rather than the separate bathroom, and is at the front of the house. It was just as quiet and comfortable, and the chaise longue is ideal for reading the paper with a cup of tea while Hubby is in the shower!
As always, Ian is a warm welcoming host, and cooks the best breakfast I've had in a B&B.

Thanks, Ian, see you againwhen we come to visit the Grandsons!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Gill G
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2016

Thank you Gill and Chris, it is always good to see you both and I am pleased that you were happy with room 1. I hope to see you again before too long, I appreciate that you took the time to write me another review.
Best wishes