See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2016

We have just returned from another lovely stay at No15. We stayed in room1 which is spacious and comfortable with a well designed en-suite shower room.
Ian, the host is always welcoming and provides a varied breakfast menu. The portions
are substantial.
The whole ambiance of No15 makes it an excellent place to stay from which to explore
The city of Norwich.

Room Tip: Room1 has an en-suite shower room
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank chloeg1812
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Perfect location, spacious room and really well fitted. The weather was cold and being ablevto prepare hot chocolate in the room + the buscuits was a lovely exoerience. The 2 members of staff were really helpful. Delicious home made breakfast. I will definitely recommend it. Santos Rodríguez from León, Spain.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2016

Thank you Santos for taking the time to write such a positive review, I seem to get happy guests from all over the world!

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Once again, we had a lovely stay at Number 15! We usually choose room2, but this time we stayed in room 1, which has an en-suite shower room rather than the separate bathroom, and is at the front of the house. It was just as quiet and comfortable, and the chaise longue is ideal for reading the paper with a cup of tea while Hubby is in the shower!
As always, Ian is a warm welcoming host, and cooks the best breakfast I've had in a B&B.

Thanks, Ian, see you againwhen we come to visit the Grandsons!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Gill G
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2016

Thank you Gill and Chris, it is always good to see you both and I am pleased that you were happy with room 1. I hope to see you again before too long, I appreciate that you took the time to write me another review.
Best wishes

Reviewed 4 March 2016

I love staying here. No 15 is a very welcoming, small, quiet b&b with clean, comfortable rooms. We stayed in room 2. The separate bathroom was spacious and well equipped. Ian offers the most delicious freshly made breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2016

Hello Claire, it was good to see you both again, thank you for taking the time to write another lovely review, it is much appreciated. I hope to see you again perhaps next february.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

We always try to stay here when we visit Norwich to see family. The rooms are clean, comfortable and have every thing you might need. Ian is a lovely friendly man and he cooks a delicious breakfast. Perfect.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Hello Anna and Dennis, thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am pleased that I provide a relaxing retreat on your busy family visits. I hope to see you again before too long.