See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 January 2016

We stayed for a weekend in this lovely b&b. We stayed in a spacious en-suite bedroom which was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. The tea and coffee making facilities were great especially with the fresh milk Ian provided in a tiny flask. Delicious vegetarian breakfast .

Stayed: January 2016
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2016

I am so pleased that you both enjoyed your stay at number 15, I particularly enjoyed our conversations at breakfast and hope that all is going well in Derbyshire.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

Thanks very much Ian for a wonderful stay on our 4 day wildlife trip to Norfolk. We stayed in the en-suite front room which was immaculate and had everything that we needed. The vegan breakfasts were tasty, filling and set us up for each day out and about. Norwich is a great hub to travel out to (as we did) Minsmere for birds, Blakeney Point for the seal trips with nearby Cley RSPB reserve for a mixed bag and closer to Norwich is Stumpshaw Fen which is a cracker with the unmissable winter corvid roost at the adjoining Buckenham Marshes - truly breathtaking! Also Norwich has some great veggie/vegan options for e.g Bia vegan diner in the central market and the River Green cafe nearby by car... All in all a great trip made perfect with No. 15 as our base!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Hello Robert and Angie
Thank you for your really positive review, I am always pleased to have Vegans staying, each time I move a little closer in my own vegetarian eating! I will checkout Bia on the market. Hope to see you again. Ian

Reviewed 29 November 2015

We had a lovely 2 day stay whilst visiting Norwich and friends. The room was so comfortable, spotlessly clean, quiet and well furnished. The other reviews regarding breakfast being an absolute delight were not wrong, and set us up for the day. We must say that Ian was a perfect host, a lovely man who helped with anything we needed. Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2015

Thank you Natalie and George, I enjoyed having you as guests, the fact that you live near to Alford took me back to the years I spent living in Lincolnshire, I hope to see you both again.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

I just loved staying at Number 15. It's warm, clean and comfortable; the breakfast was excellent. Ian could not have been more friendly and helpful. I walked into the centre of Norwich but you can easily catch a bus.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2015

Thanks Val, I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay, I know that my other guest Heather was pleased to have your company at breakfast. I wish you well in planning to move to Norwich, I am always happy to answer any queries and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

We had a great stay at Ian's bed and breakfast, Number 15 - Ian is a great host and welcomed us with a pot of herbal tea. He makes wonderful breakfasts and the house is beautifully furnished - with attention to detail, colour, light - we felt really comfortable and were able to unwind. Useful material on the history, culture and art scene of Norwich was available too. Hope to come back.

Room Tip: Both rooms are lovely, quiet and tastefully decorated - one has ensuite bathroom, the second has bathroom right next to room
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2015

Thank you Julia and Ian for your excellent review, also I particularly appreciate the photos that you have added. I did enjoy talking to you both and realise that it is about time that I came south again to visit the Brighton area.
I hope to see you both again as you have only scatched the surface of what Norwich has to offer!