“A relaxing weekend with wonderful breakfast in beautiful dining room”

Number 15 Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #24 of 80 Norwich B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 October 2015

We had a great stay at Ian's bed and breakfast, Number 15 - Ian is a great host and welcomed us with a pot of herbal tea. He makes wonderful breakfasts and the house is beautifully furnished - with attention to detail, colour, light - we felt really comfortable and were able to unwind. Useful material on the history, culture and art scene of Norwich was available too. Hope to come back.

Room Tip: Both rooms are lovely, quiet and tastefully decorated - one has ensuite bathroom, the second has bat...
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2015

Thank you Julia and Ian for your excellent review, also I particularly appreciate the photos that you have added. I did enjoy talking to you both and realise that it is about time that I came south again to visit the Brighton area.
I hope to see you both again as you have only scatched the surface of what Norwich has to offer!

Reviewed 13 September 2015

I spent four nights at the No 15 B&B and, in all honesty, it was one of the most comfortable B&Bs I've stayed in. The room was sufficiently spacious, a well-working Wi-Fi and an excellent breakfast (and I am not a vegetarian). It is close to town. I easily parked the car and just left it there for the duration. Everything was done either by foot or by bus. Although the nearest bus stop is just around the corner, No. 15 itself is located on a very quiet street. Ian is a superb host. I would not hesitate to book another stay there for a future visit.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2015

Thank you Roland for your kind comments, it is really satisfying to have guests who enjoy their stay so much that they are prepared to take the time to write on Trip Adviser. I currently have guests from mexico and Thailand who have also asked to have their student children join them here for breakfast.
Best wishes

Reviewed 8 September 2015

This was my second visit to Number 15 and I have really enjoyed both of my stays. The breakfast is spot on for veggies & vegans. Ian is the perfect host. It is a leisurely walk to the city centre (there are buses nearby if you prefer). Ideal for my weekend exploring Norwich and visiting the Burston rally. I do hope to stay here again!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo

It was good having you stay again Claire, I was particularly impressed by your Brompton bike and the fact that you rode here from the station in the dark. I hope to see you again for another Burston rally, I am always pleased that guests enjoy their stay!

Reviewed 2 September 2015

My boyfriend and I spent 4 nights in this lovely bed & breakfast and we had a great and very peaceful time.
The house is a bit far from the city centre (30min walk but only 15min by bus) but the room is very cosy and bright and, as the bathroom, spacious and clean.
Ian is a charming host and he knows how to make you feel at home. He displays a great choice of food for breakfast. He prepares your English (vegetarian) breakfast himself and it is excellent.
I would recommend his place without any doubt.

Room Tip: The room over the garden is very quiet. The room on the other side of the house must not be much lou...
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
IanRyNorwich, Owner at Number 15 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2015

It was a pleasure having you and Vincent staying, I hope that you are now settled into your accommodation and enjoying life in Norwich, perhaps your family will stay here when they visit from France!

Reviewed 31 August 2015

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights and would definitely go back! The room was clean, cosy and very homely. Breakfast is delicious. Ian was the perfect host - welcoming and extremely helpful. He lent us a map for our trip to Sherringham and was really helpful giving us information on the surrounding area. One of the nicest b and b's I've stayed in.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your enthusiastic comments, I was pleased that you enjoyed your day trip to Sheringham and hope to see you again at number 15.