“Great Moussaka”

Ranked #3 of 331 Restaurants in Middlesbrough
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Turkish & Mediterranean Restaurant Freshly cooked with fresh ingredients healthy food. Warm welcome and atmosphere
Reviewed 13 April 2016

Had not been here for a few months, but food and service still as good. We went on a lunch time and had the 2 course menu. I had the tomato and basil soup which was very tasty and came with a bowl of lovely warm bread. For my main course I had the Lamb Moussaka which was very tasty and doesn't have that greasy flavour that some can have. If I had any room for pud it would have been the rice pudding (which is served cold, but very nice). When we were once in the restaurant a man seated near us had ordered the rice pudding. I had over heard him tell the waiter that had he realised it would be cold he would never have ordered it, but he was so glad he had as he said it was delicious.

1  Thank Toni K

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Seriously superb food that didn't let the trip advisor reviews down in the slightest.

We had 8 starters for £16.95 which were obviously prepared/cooked from fresh on order and the beef I had for mains was tender and beautiful.

The manager was very helpful around the menu and his staff were very attentive.

I will be visiting again. One of my favourite restaurants on Linthorpe Road.

Keep up the good work

1  Thank Wes_meredith
Reviewed 11 April 2016

From the initial greeting, through polite recommendations for Starters, Main Course & Dessert, and especially quality of food; this is the best restaurant I've been to in a while.

3  Thank SRV100
Reviewed 10 April 2016

Visited here several times in recent months, and pleased to say it’s been consistent throughout. Well done! Lovely food, wonderful service and excellent value for money.

2  Thank Boyblue5
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Lovely resturant, lovely staff, I have been both at lunch and evening time and I would say the lunch time menu is much better value for money.
Drinks pretty expensive....£3.50 for a small effes...... Never the less. The quality of the food makes this place well worth a visit.