“Lovely food”

Mohujos Burrito Bar
Ranked #87 of 314 Restaurants in Middlesbrough
Price range: US$6 - US$8
Description: A little bit of Mexico in Middlesbrough with a lot of flavour!
Description: A little bit of Mexico in Middlesbrough with a lot of flavour!
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Really nice food , the guacamole was tasty , fresh tasting food and the burritos were great and a quick service

1  Thank Jessica M

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Visited today for the first time. The service was great, the man that served me was really friendly. The food was also very good. Great value too. Most burritos were around £5 each and were of a good size. Definitely plentiful for lunch. Everything was fresh and very flavoursome. I'll be back again soon.

1  Thank sharon_2261983
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Really great, tasty, filling, spicy food that won't break the bank. We both got burritos, beef with extra jalapeños for me and pork with tortilla chips for her. Both amazing. We'll definitely be back when in the mood for take away!

1  Thank Ben E
Reviewed 12 December 2016

I'm a massive fan of burritos so when Mohujos opened this burrito bar I was in my element! Fresh quality ingredients and gorgeous tasting. Definitely a great place for a quick lunch!

2  Thank danniannie
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I've been here a few times now and have really enjoyed what I've ordered, the chipotle chicken is really flavoursome and I love the salsa verde. The service is always very friendly, and is definitely worth going to if you're looking for a quick but tasty bite while around the town

3  Thank Doc22407