“Cheeky evening meal for one ”
Review of Neds Noodle Bar

Neds Noodle Bar
Ranked #13,459 of 25,273 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Shoreditch
Neighbourhood: Shoreditch
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was hungry and desperate for a cheap noodle fix - that place is great for that! I like how the dishes are served in white containers like in the USA!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Fast. Top place to stop off and fill up with freshly made healthy food. Suitable for vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free and more normal people as well!
Have stopped off a couple of times when on a night out in the area.
I like the new menu; where you mix and match your noodles, filling(s) & sauce to create a meal to match your own style.

Not the tidiest of food pictures - I only thought about it after I was half-way through eating!

The place seems to be suffering from a few negative reviews (by people who’ve written not many reviews...). Not sure what their problem is. Not justified.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Late night meal, thinking I was having something light. Choice of noodles of various types, or rice, plus various sauces and fillings. Took me some time to make my mind up. The box looked small but appeared to be bottomless as there was enough for two. I was accompanied by Gingerella - but she wasn't hungry so i had to eat it all myself!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Walked in and received a growl from the chef. I ignored him and proceeded to order. The person taking the order seemed friendly enough. Got my noodles, ate some of it and some of the flat rice noodles with oyster sauce looked like it had blood on it. I immediately chucked the entire thing out. I am not sure if it definitely was blood but I wasn't going to risk it.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

This is our third time visiting.. and we just can’t resist but go back! Totally harming. Great noodles however you want them. Plenty of fresh veg and meat. Cute little boxes, great sides. Thoroughly recommend!!!

1  Thank dunas88