“Great stop for a light bite!”

Tortilla King's Cross
Ranked #11,274 of 25,450 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Description: We’re your local burrito and taco joint, offering authentic California-style Mexican food. Fillings are prepared fresh in-store daily and with a fully customisable menu, there’s a dish to suit all tastes!
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I was down in London for the night and the weather was so warm I really didn't want to sit in my hotel room. Went for a wander and loads of lovely bars and restaurants to chose from. They were however all packed and very busy for a Wednesday evening.
I passed Tortilla and it looked nice and bright inside, few folk chilling out the front.
After a walk I doubled back and went in. Greeted straight away by a lovely lady with a warm smile who could tell I wasn't quite sure how or what to order! She took time - explained the options and the gentlemen at the till point was equally friendly and I felt at ease dining by myself. Food was really tasty - make sure you have a few napkins to hand as you'll need them. I had a loaded chicken burrito and a lovely cold cider for less than £10. Great service, great location, very tasty food!!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Ended up going to tortilla as it's very close to St Pancras station. I will definitely be travelling further next time so that I can head to chipotle instead

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Over £8 for what is essentially a salad (went for the naked option). Beef.... extra £, teaspoon of guac.... extra £ and stingy portions. Service is ok, but nothing better or worse than you would expect from what I imagine is a fairly underpaid and demoralised workforce. Far better mexican options to be had in London, Wahaca, Benitos Hat and Chipotle just to name a few.

1  Thank northlondonchap
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Today was the second time that I've tried to eat at Tortilla in St Pancras Square. Both times I ordered and was served the food to takeaway and then asked to wait for the manager to come back to store as they were the only person that I could pay.

The first time I waited 10 minutes for the manager to return before giving up - today the staff serving got arsey when I said that I wasn't going to wait.

Get your act together Tortilla, you're either running a business or not. From my experience from trying to buy something from you is that it's the latter.

2  Thank yazoo2
Reviewed 8 December 2016

I'm giving this an average only on the fact the food was okay. The most bizarre food encounter I have experienced and I'm a regular visitor to London. Now to be fair this was my first visit to this restaurant so I went up, looked at the board, ordered 2 things and was shuffled along. I was then asked questions on what salad choice I wanted etc etc, and I was thinking do I get salad with it?, okay I'll have that and that... moved along, moved along. Got to the end and had 4 meals none of which I ordered and was very confused thinking they've given me the wrong order. No-one seemed to have more than broken English and no-one even seemed to know what I ordered, after being passed over to the best English speaker (slightly above broken) my deal was finally made on what I had ordered, but good grief what a rigmarole for 1 quesadilla and whatever else it was I ordered. The man behind me had no idea what to do or order so after he saw my palaver decided to go to McDonalds. Had to laugh as was just so ridiculous.

1  Thank Shraspink