“Nice steak with good service”
Review of Angus Steakhouse

Angus Steakhouse
Ranked #2,662 of 24,997 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$20 - US$66
Neighbourhood: Soho
Neighbourhood: Soho
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Visited this Angus Steakhouse last Friday late afternoon.

Our server Anna was very good as were the staff that greeted us and seated us.

I am a plain and simple eater (love my Fillet Steak), this place floated my boat! Really enjoyed our meal there and will return.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,504)

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My Girlfriend and I visited this restaurant on Saturday late afternoon for a meal and having already checked the menu from outside we were fully aware of the slightly higher than normal prices however we did expect this due to the location so we entered. We were served by Aurimas who was pleasant enough however was made to feel extremely rushed. I ordered fish and chips, which when arrived could only be described as a children's portion which for the price was extremely disappointing. The fish could be compared to the very smallest piece you would expect to see in fish and chip shop with only a handful of chips and nothing else. Lastly to top it off, they add a service charge on top which I couldn't see mentioned anywhere on the menu.
We were in and out in less than 45 mins, and both walked out still hungry feeling as well as being ripped off and will never return to one of these restaurants.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant three time and the first and second time forgot that they did not cater for people will milk allergies. They just don't believe in good customer service. Hard to believe that they don't have an alternative to cows milk. American restaurant where coffee is a must. No milk alternative. Won't be going there again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

There are many branches all around London. The food is just average, not really worth the price. I ordered the ribs (in 2 flavors), which cost me about £20 without any sides. Nothing to complaint about their service as specific waiter/ waitress is located to serve the concerned tables - for me, i feel there was too much of attention

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Good food, friendly staff
Situated in the heart of London.
Great end to the day!