“Quick burger in the afternoon”
Review of The Bike Shed

The Bike Shed
Ranked #624 of 24,439 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$11 - US$53
Neighbourhood: Shoreditch
Description: The Bike Shed Motorcycle Club is a cafe, restaurant, bar and club in the heart of Shoreditch hear the High Street, hidden in plain sight within 4 huge railway arches under the railway bridge beside the Old Town Hall. The BSMC also has a large store selling motorcycle gear, gifts and equipment and non-motorcycle apparel. There is also a 3-Chair barbershop and galleries full of motorcycles, art and photography. Although the BSMC is a motorcycle club it is open to all, and welcomes families, kids, dogs and anyone who needs some decent hospitality, whether they like bikes or not. There are cycle racks, off-street parking for up to 90 motorcycles and outdoor seating. See you soon.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve had a burger there recently, it’s not the cheapest in the area and not the best either. We managed to finish our meal in less than an hour, had a burger with fries each and no drinks, that was £30.
My biggest complain is that the burger sauce has mustard and it’s not mentioned anywhere - that’s an allergen and I had s bad time with my stomach after this! Also same room has some gents barber behind glass, I find that super weird.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great lunch at The Bike Shed recently, waiter really helpful and offered me an extra poached egg instead of beans on my sourdough! Sweet potato fries were really nice too. Had a wonder around the bike shop too. My husband was excited to hear that you can book a table in the screening room to watch the Moto GP. Lots of room for motorbike parking too. He will definitely be back!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This was my second visit and as my first was so good I wanted to bring my ex-biker Mum here for her 65th birthday. The staff were very attentive to our party and they even sang Happy Birthday when bringing her cake out to the lounge area.
An added bonus to make my Mum happy was they swapped the candles round to make it her "56th" birthday instead of her 65th.
An all round great evening and thoroughly recommend coming again, especially as they loved my dog Koko :)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This area is very trendy , can’t think why because it’s proper scruffy! The Bike Shed is just a pimped up fast food joint ! They do their job well though .

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great venue (under the railway arches in Shoreditch) incredibly friendly and genuinely helpful service from all the staff we encountered. Excellent menu, yummy food and a bowl of water for the dog. There is absolutely nothing to find fault with here. Loved it.