“Good meal, very nice staff”

Lupita Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #7,113 of 25,075 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Description: London's most popular Mexican restaurant serving traditional Mexican dishes in a relaxed and vibrant atmosphere. Relax and enjoy a selection of our tasty and traditional Mexican dishes prepared using only the freshest ingredients, while sipping on one of our refreshing margaritas... Our recipes are prepared using high quality ingredients and in our own kitchens. Many use the same preparation and techniques mastered over 50 years. Others are more modern favourites sure to please your tastebuds as well!
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I've not had Mexican for a long time and this was a good re-introduction. My enchiladas mole was was exceptional. The waitress was concerned that I may find the sauce flavour too strong, so she brought me a 'taster' to see if I liked it. That was very thoughtful. My friends had vegetable burritos and a steak torta and were equally pleased with the choice.
A pleasant atmosphere and good food. What more could you ask for?

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This is a chain and as such it can be a bit expectable and samey. There are, however, bits of the experience that remind you that this is not just like any other chain. The food is very good and freshly prepared. The guacamole - which is prepared in front of you - is top notch. A very good choice for anyone who loves Mexican food.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

nice atmosphere;
friendly and knowledgeable staff;
delicious food;
good drink selection;
will come back;

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Some of the food was very pleasant other dishes inedible. My food was so drenched in lime it stripped my teeth. Staff were pleasant but service slow, despite it not being busy. Plenty of other choices nearby ... I'd give them a go

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Highly recommend the guacamole made at the table with home-made nachos. The classic margarita is excellent as well. Everything is really good value for money and delicious.