“The food is amazing!!!!!”

The Blues Kitchen - Brixton
Ranked #763 of 24,408 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$11 - US$32
Description: Serving up hearty Texan BBQ and blues music, The Blues Kitchen brings a touch of southern soul to Brixton. With all American favourites, including the most epic burgers, lobsters and mac n' cheese on the menu The Blues Kitchen will have your stomach singing a more cheerful song.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went for my friends birthday and got the 2 meat barbecue option pork and beef brisket was juicy and delicious! Defo try this place out! Also Larry was an amazing waiter, big up Larry!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my two mates visited the blues Kitchen mid March of 2018, had a lovely visit, I think we stayed there for 3 hours or so, lovely music, lovely food and the waitress we had was stunningly gorgeous and very thoughtful to us. Definitely recommend blues for a cheap night out with your buds.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Came here last week with some friends and family. Shame i couldnt try all the cocktails on the menu, would recommend the lychee martini if you like something sweet. Food was top notch with a diverse menu, my family can be fussy but everyone was pleased. Will be back again no problem!

Wicked place!!

Lovely food and amazing staff.
Cocktails also never fuss aping and are now apprently £5 on Wednesdays! Great hangout place either with friends or alone. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in again to my favourite local hang out and my oh my!! Jesus the food was tasty and delicious. The new cocktails, erm I think the Earl Grey and Elderflower Fizz was actually peng. Definitely must try. Our servers were wonderfully polite with amazing knowledge and enthusiasm. Wings are still amazing. Everyone should go!