“Amazing for kids”

KidZania London Entrance Ticket Off Peak
Ranked #92 of 414 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At KidZania London children can explore more than 60 real-life activities. Spanning across 75,000 square feet, KidZania London is a child-size city located in Westfield, Shepherd’s Bush where the kids are in charge! Have your kids ever dreamt of becoming a pilot, a firefighter or the next award winning singer? Role-play has long been a favourite past-time of children through the generations. Watch the excitement on their faces as they try out more than 60 real life role-play activities in the bank, on stage or fighting crime on the streets as a police officer!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived for our 1130 slot- my 9 year old and 6 year old nephew. Was very easy to check in. It was easy to find a job for both of the kids.

The boys absolutely loved it. They couldn’t stop raving about it.

As a parent it’s a bit dull as you’re just hanging around waiting for them to do different things.

I’d do it again though just make sure I take other parents!

KidZaniaLondon1, Guest Relations Manager at KidZania London, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you so much for your five star review of your recent trip to KidZania London.

We are very grateful to receive this, along with your kind words. I am overjoyed to hear that the children has a great day.

Best of wishes, and I hope that we are able to see you again soon.

Alyx,
Guest Relations, KidZania London

Write a ReviewReviews (1,128)
All reviews
in 18 reviews
"pilot"
in 99 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have 2 daughters who find it quite hard to socialise, going to Kidzania really helped them open up a little bit more. One of the workers called Leyla really made my kids day in the GBK experience. she was really interactive with them and made them laugh throughout the whole time they were together. She still spoke to them whenever she saw them around and also told them which activities where the best for them. They are still talking abut her and how much they had fun. Amazing place. Definitely coming back again.

KidZaniaLondon1, Guest Relations Manager at KidZania London, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for your amazing review of KidZania London. It is heartwarming to hear how we were able to help your daughters to open up.

I know that Leyla will be particularly happy to hear your kind words and how much she impacted their experience.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we so look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Visited today with two grandchildren aged 4 and 6 purchase two tickets on line found no mention of paying for adults when we arrived the queue to collect tickets was long the first of very many queues after collecting tickets we went upstairs to join another very long queue and was told to purchase an adult ticket from customer service on The floor below another £18 even though I did not want to join any actives The children spotted a activity they wanted to do and we queued for an hour a guy arrived and basically told the staff to speed things up so the video they were watching was turned off I arrived at 1.30 and the children's first activity was at 3.10 the place was heaving with people you could barley walk from a to b people were not leaving when their four hours was up because of the long queues of people they were unable to fit some activities in and did not want to leave before they had visited them the amount of people that were there was not only a safety hazard but pure greed on behalf of the company Kidzania I mentioned at customer service I intended to give a bad review re the adult charging the staff member could not have cared less and just seeing all the other bad reviews it seems not to have affected their business

1  Thank dandu1

Thank you for taking the time to send us you feedback of your recent visit to KidZania London; all feedback is very important to us and extremely valuable.

I can understand your frustration, however adults that plan to enter the city must purchase a ticket. This has always been the case and the information is available on the website. For children aged 8 or above, they can enter the city on their own, and the adult is able to enter for the last 30 minutes of their time slot to collect them, without purchasing a ticket.

I would like to apologise that it seems as though your activity may have been cut short. I find this confusing and would love to understand in a little more detail what may have happened here so that we may investigate. If you would be so kind as to get in touch with us at SVC@kidzania.co.uk then I would be very grateful; a member of the team will be able to discuss this with you further.

Thank you again for your review.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It was a really great experience as we were greeted by asma and Karl who told us more about the city and how unique it is. They enjoyed the cricket activity so much with holly and the radio activity with harry. They also loved the a&e activity with Adam and Kai.

Thank you so much for your lovely five star review of KidZania London.

I will ensure that your kind feedback for Asma, Karl, Holly, Harry, Adam and Kai is passed on as I know that they will be delighted to hear that they made your day!

Best wishes,

See more reviews
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic day out. We cancelled Thorpe park last minute as one of my children were unwell and we decided to go somewhere indoors instead. I found kidzania online and it has been a great experience. Apart from the long quenes, the kids enjoyed it. Proved to be very educational and we also invested in a annual price. Special thanks to Maria from retail. She was the only one who explained the concept of saving money and gave us insight as to what the store has and where the best activities are.

KidZaniaLondon1, Guest Relations Manager at KidZania London, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for such a fantastic five star review of KidZania London!

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your visit so much, and I am absolutely delighted to hear that you purchased an Annual Pass. We look forward to seeing your more regularly within the city.

Your feedback for Maria will be passed onto her; I am so glad to hear that she made such an impact on your day.

I hope that your children are feeling better now, and that they enjoyed their day. We look forward to seeing you soon.