“Looking to entertain teenagers, this is the place......”
Review of Secret Studio

Secret Studio
Ranked #1 of 427 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Secret Studio is an exciting retro-themed mystery escape game! You and your team are locked inside the headquarters of 'Secret Studio Films', a (fictional) down-at-heel schlock movie production office that hasn't been refurbished since 1979. You have an hour to solve the puzzles inside the room and unlock the mystery to escape. Work together as a team to try and beat the clock...
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Excellent from start to finish, Lawrence our games master was great fun, haven't laughed and screamed that much for ages - not always easy to find something that teenagers actually want to do but this very much ticks the box.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,239)
All reviews
"game master"
in 31 reviews
"team building"
in 34 reviews
"without giving too much away"
"twists and turns"
in 43 reviews
"teamwork"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I brought my two boys here, ages 15 and 17 and we all had an absolute blast.

In addition to all of the fun and touristy things that I had planned out, I always give my kids an opportunity to do anything else that they may want to do and my younger son suggested this place and I handed over my card and he booked it.

From the arrival through the entire execution of the program, it was absolutely super. We've only done other other Escape Room back in NJ, USA which was good, but this blew it away. Great job and plenty of planning went into the experience and I highly recommend it to anybody visiting. Everything was meticulously planned and orchestrated.

Enjoy!

1  Thank George M
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I visited Secret Studio yesterday evening in a group of 4, Callum was a very engaging host who took the time to talk us through what to expect and helped set the scene very nicely for our horror-themed escape. Once we were in the room we felt a little lost at first but quickly got to grips with the wide variety of puzzles within the room, helped by some handy hints. Without giving too much away, the room had lots to explore and there were lots of surprises along the way; you definitely end up feeling immersed within the horror theme. We ended up escaping just before our timer ran out and you could really feel the suspense in the room (and relief when we got out!). I would say this is a great activity for a small group of friends or for a team-bonding exercise. The team at Secret Studio were very enthusiastic and have clearly worked hard to create an experience with a gripping storyline and good pacing. I would definitely go again to one of their other rooms.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The game was absolutely amazing, exciting and well thought out. The amount of help given was completely tailored to the group and was just enough to inspire us when we got stuck without ruining any of the surprises. It was surely an unforgettable evening for us but I think so it was for the crew at secret studios as my sister wasn't easy to handle just to say the least. But they were super easy going, fun and accommodating. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Adree1985