Open today: 10:00 - 23:30
Review Highlights
Amazing and immersive

We’ve done a few escape the rooms. This one is one of the best and not for the faint hearted... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
cfh199
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
One of our favourites

Great escape room done by a family of 4 adults. Lots of puzzles, twists and nice touches. Fun too... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from US$88.50
from US$41.00
from US$32.00
1,477 results
All reviews escape room great fun game master escape game team building without giving too much away twists and turns work team seconds to spare hen do a lot of fun fun experience story line an amazing experience puzzles hints props
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I brought my two boys here, ages 15 and 17 and we all had an absolute blast.

In addition to all of the fun and touristy things that I had planned out, I always give my kids an opportunity to do anything else that they may want to do and my younger son suggested this place and I handed over my card and he booked it.

From the arrival through the entire execution of the program, it was absolutely super. We've only done other other Escape Room back in NJ, USA which was good, but this blew it away. Great job and plenty of planning went into the experience and I highly recommend it to anybody visiting. Everything was meticulously planned and orchestrated.

Enjoy!

1  Thank George M
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I visited Secret Studio yesterday evening in a group of 4, Callum was a very engaging host who took the time to talk us through what to expect and helped set the scene very nicely for our horror-themed escape. Once we were in the room we felt a little lost at first but quickly got to grips with the wide variety of puzzles within the room, helped by some handy hints. Without giving too much away, the room had lots to explore and there were lots of surprises along the way; you definitely end up feeling immersed within the horror theme. We ended up escaping just before our timer ran out and you could really feel the suspense in the room (and relief when we got out!). I would say this is a great activity for a small group of friends or for a team-bonding exercise. The team at Secret Studio were very enthusiastic and have clearly worked hard to create an experience with a gripping storyline and good pacing. I would definitely go again to one of their other rooms.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The game was absolutely amazing, exciting and well thought out. The amount of help given was completely tailored to the group and was just enough to inspire us when we got stuck without ruining any of the surprises. It was surely an unforgettable evening for us but I think so it was for the crew at secret studios as my sister wasn't easy to handle just to say the least. But they were super easy going, fun and accommodating. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Adree1985
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I know my title says 'Best in London' however I think it's the best we've done anywhere. From the joining instructions through to the end the whole experience was fun. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Between members of the group we have completed various escape rooms, and this was one of the best we've been to! It was challenging but there was something in it for everyone of any ability to contribute. The staff are super friendly and very supportive. There are plenty of surprises throughout the game which definitely raises the heart rate- I would definitely recommend to others!! An hour full of fun :)