“My favourite U.K. cafe!”
Review of Beyond Bread

Beyond Bread
Ranked #12 of 322 Bakeries in London
Neighbourhood: Fitzrovia
Neighbourhood: Fitzrovia
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Absolutely love this place. I visit whenever I’m in London and always struggle to choose which delicious cakes and pastries to have. The coffee is well made and of a high standard, and given the amount of coffee I drink it’s definitely amongst the best places I go.

The pastries are an absolute must for any Coeliac or gluten intolerant person, I always have takeaway so I can enjoy even after I’ve left. I have yet to find anything I’ve not enjoyed here, the fresh bread to take home is lovely (the brioche makes AMAZING French toast!) and the sandwiches are fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

This place has everything glutes free. When you walk in you normaly have 1 or 2 options. Now you can just pick what you want. We had the chocolat cake, great. The choc muffin, bit heavy but a choc dream. Also the croissant was a dream just to have one. If you want to go to a bakery and be glutes care free this is the place to go if you are in London.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I would never go here again. I searched for a while trying to find somewhere allergy friendly to go for breakfast in London and was looking forward to going here.

I explained when I went in that I was severely allergic to dairy products and had a wheat intolerance. I was assured that the breakfast with the exclusion of one item would be fine for me, so I ordered this with a decaf tea plus soya milk.

When the tea arrived, it came with a mini jug for the soya milk which for no reason that I can explain, I was immediately suspicious of. I asked my partner to try the milk and he said that he couldn’t tell if it was regular or soya. As the waitress walked past, he asked her if the milk was cows milk or soya and she said that it was cows milk. I should add that we were the only people in there at the time.

She did replace the milk but by this point I didn’t want to eat or drink anything that they had served me. I barely touched the breakfast and couldn’t bring myself to eat the muffin that they gave me as an apology.

I don’t think I need to say any more, absolutely speechless.

1  Thank Erika C
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Amazing place. first time in 8 year my wife has enjoyed a almond croissant. Pancakes and waffles a delight.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We looked for a Gluten free breakfast as well as non english breakfast . Very good passtry , good craps and waffels and most important - good coffee.Nice atmosphear in spite of Not very warm welcome and service . Small plavce so not too many seats available.

Been to Beyond Bread? Share your experiences!