“Cold!!”

Sky Garden
Ranked #12 of 1,839 things to do in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The famous enlarged glass dome of 20 Fenchurch Street is dedicated to three storeys of exquisitely landscaped public gardens and London's most exclusive social spaces, including observation decks and an open air terrace. Sky Garden also houses restaurants Darwin Brasserie, Fenchurch Seafood Bar & Grill and Sky Pod Bar.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My company had their Christmas Party here. All I can say is, beautiful but cold!! Very, VERY COLD. Be prepared in the winter months. Also, the coat check situation was a COMPLETE DISASTER. It took about an hour to finally receive my items after one of my two bags (on the same ticket, same hanger) was misplaced. None of the ten people they had working back there seemed to know anything about their job. Complete disorganized chaos.

Write a ReviewReviews (11,482)
All reviews
in 280 reviews
"tower bridge"
in 205 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The Sky Garden has some of the most amazing views of London, especially at night. It is breathtaking and definitely worth seeing!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This free destination is well worth a visit - although tickets are timed we went in early and stayed as long as we wished. Busy, but big enough to absorb the crowds. Many comfortable seating areas amongst the vegetation.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I visited on Monday, April 2. I met two rude guards in the rain. I was told to come back after six any night if I do not have a reservation.

Revisited on Thursday, April 5 at 5:50 p.m. And was told to come back at 6:30 as there was a private event and the guard was rude again.

I went back at 6:30 and waited in a line. At 7, I went up to the front and was told the Sky Garden was at capacity and they had know idea how long the wait would be.

Very poor planning. The guards should not be rude to the public. And should not tell the public that we can get in at 6 or 6:30 as it is impossible.

The guards should learn some manners and not work with the public if they can not be polite.

6  Thank kpow53
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Visited here yesterday with two of my chums. I had been before but the two friends hadn't. Very impressed with the fact that it is free. Shame it was so windy as the exterior terrace has to close but you do still get a very good impression of the City generally when looking out over all four different views. Points of interest are highlighted on the windows such as direction of Wembley Stadium and the Barbican which helps. Glass of Prosecco is 10 pounds but I have to say it is expected to pay that sort of price especially considering where you are.