“Amazing cupcakes!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Crumbs & Doilies Soho is open every day of the week and serves amazing cakes, cupcakes, coffee and sodas.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Just stopped for a quick sugar fix and OMG! So much to choose from. Friendly service and really good quality cakes. I've tried the cookies and cream and red velvet. But I'll definitely be back to try all of the flavours.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Such a quirky, cute shop. Had lots of varieties available in both cupcakes and traybakes. They do mini cupcake sizes and larger ones so you can get multiple flavours and not feel guilty! They're beautifully decorated and come in imaginative flavours. They also have at least one vegan flavour everyday which is a bonus! I got the mini bounty, lemon mess, cinnamon toast and red velvet

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Being a baker myself I’m always looking for inspiration and have followed C&D for a long time on instagram. This was my second time back and did not disappoint, amazing light and fluffy cakes with fab flavours. Coffee is also really good, my husband loves a strong smooth coffee and it was perfect. Can’t wait to visit again when we’re next in London!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I had read reviews and found this on Trip Advisor so we decided to hunt the place down. This was the only downfall as it took us a good 20 minutes walking around to find it. We went into the court itself and I walked through every side and couldn’t see it. To find it look for the bakery at the end of the entrance/exit to the court and you will find it.

Once I found it you could see it was a popular place and the selection was excellent, I didn’t know what to choose. With it being Easter and I couldn’t resist going for a creme egg cupcake. You have the choice of either a small cupcake or large. The wife wasn’t overly hungry so the small one suited her fine and I wanted a big one because I am greedy. I decided to save mine for a bit later and they gave me a cool little box I enjoyed walking round London with. It preserved the cupcake perfectly and when I ate it, it was a really enjoyable cupcake by far the best I’ve ever had. Even had the surprise of a mini creme egg inside.

This place is a must visit if you love cakes, cupcakes or brownies. I’m gutted I didn’t get more because I won’t be in the area for a while but when I am I will 100% make a beeline for this place!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Took a while to find as it's nestled in a corner of Soho and the shop face doesn't shout out from the street.
Once found we walked inside to a beautifully clean and crisp interior.
I had the vegan Oreo cake which was delicious! Flavours were balanced well and the sponge was very soft! I even got to see Jemma the day we went which was lovely!