“Extremely Expensive For Nothing!”
Review of Arirang

Arirang
Ranked #5,550 of 24,997 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$51 - US$51
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered the Bu Dae Jjigae and it tasted like no flavour in it. It’s not spicy or sour enough. We also ordered a seafood pancake and stir fried noodles then it cost like £70. None of those food is nicely done. It’s too expensive for normal food like that.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend love Korean food and so are making our way around all the Korean barbecue restaurants in London. We were shown a table in the basement, service was slow, the portion sizes were small, and the air extractor vent must not have been working as it was so smokey that our eyes were watering. Not a great experience and will not be returning.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my first time! The food is great, generous and the service is nice ! I will take my family for sure

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Good location. Nice and friendly staff. Good food served. Low price - good value for money. Big portions.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Great set lunch menus - soup, sides and a main for under 12 pound value for money.
I will come again.