“No bad....”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Best Thai Food in town
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Visited here on a cold Friday evening.
Nice decor, inside and out and a warm, pleasant greeting from the friendly staff.
The food was ok, not spectacular, but there was plenty of choice.
Not a great selection of drink, particularly wine and beer. Should definitely offer more.
£90 for a couple of courses and a couple of rounds of drinks for the two of us, so in keeping with the rest of the village, slightly overpriced.
Would consider going again, but not in a rush.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Went in without a reservation on Saturday night. The place was quite full and is misleading as it’s huge inside.

We were easily seated towards the back and ordered drinks while looking at the menu.

We ordered a mix of starters and mains and had prawn crackers with our drinks.

When the food came it looked really delicious and my pork skewer was very tasty. My wife had dim sum which was ok but the skewers were better in my opinion.

For mains I had a beef curry and other choices included the red curry and a fish curry.

They actually brought the wrong beef dish to me but the lady was immediately apologetic and said we could keep it on the table while she quickly brought the correct one.

Food was delicious and plentiful and with a bottle of wine and a couple of other drinks worked out £40 per person.

Friendly staff and a great atmosphere.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Our weekday lunch, which could have been excellent, was just so-so. We began with the Mixed Starter, which was excellent. Sadly, it went downhill from there. The Pad Thai was mediocre, and my husband asked for his pork dish to be spicy, and it was anything but. The service was great and the surroundings were delightful.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Always lovely service and good food. Interesting to see that another Thai restaurant has opened almost next door, no doubt trying to cash in on the regular patrons at this establishment. But I do not think this will happen. We have never yet had a bad meal at Thai Tho, long it may remain so.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I used to go to Thai Tho often but after going in this evening on my own and being told they were too busy I’m not sure I’ll be going back. There are 2 new Thai restaurants in Wimbledon Village - you would think loyal returning visitors would be welcomed rather than turned away...

2  Thank Philip R