“Lovely meal ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Best Thai Food in town
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

I came with some family members, we shared some starters. The prawn toasts were really good, and the satay chicken was excellent. Portion sizes were good and the service was ok, although there was some miscommunication as it seemed that there was no single waiter assigned to our table. We had to ask for a few random items to be removed from the bill at the end!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I love Thai food and was really looking forward to trying Thai Tho with some friends. It was very busy as it was a Friday night in December, but the service was really patchy. They got a couple of drinks orders mixed up and then at the end, my friend ordered a filter coffee and they'd run out of milk. The worst bit for me was that the potatoes in my Massaman curry were icy in the middle. I sent it back to the kitchen and they just took the potatoes out. Pretty poor! I wouldn't rush back.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

the food was amazing, and so much of it! I couldn't possibly pick a favourite dish as everything was so delicious and authentic. The atmosphere was lovely and welcoming... a real Thai food in the middle of Wimbledon!! Would highly recommend a visit.... if it is your first, it certainly will not be your last!

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Terrible food/service/atmosphere.
The food was truly awful... not to mention the preferential service (towards other Asian people). Hopefully this place goes out of business ASAP.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I've been going to this Thai place for years, and it never disappoints. Excellent meal on Sunday night, packed full of fresh ingredients... holy basil leaves, chillies, fresh green peppercorns and more. Hot and spicy, full of flavour... each dish is completely different from the other. Seems authentic. The owners and waiting staff are Thai, friendly and helpful. Very reasonably priced for the feast. Ignore the odd grass fronted effect. And definitely go here instead of the modern loud 'Thai' place next door. Love it.