“Iznik is my favourite restaurant”
Review of Iznik

Iznik
Reserve with OpenTable
Iznik is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,138 of 24,683 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$17 - US$25
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I went to Iznik with my Daddy and it was delicious. We have been lots of times. I LOVE the cheese pies! Oscar, aged 4

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

A really great place to eat - good food and really friendly. The decoration is really interesting too adding to the all round good experience. I’ll definitely return...

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

The food is divine, really really nice - especially the Kofta. The restaurant is affordable the staff are nice, the food is lovely and the atmosphere is amazing.

Would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is looking for good food and a nice evening.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I've lived in Highbury for over 30 years and pass Iznik's regularly but this was only the second time I'd eaten there, the first time being two weeks ago. That should tell you everything. Being a Thursday evening, I had no trouble getting a table for 3 without a reservation. We had shared a selection of cold starters, then hot main dishes and left room for dessert (home made rice pudding and walnuts in figs). Together with beers and mineral water as well as teas and coffees, the bill was 30 quid a head. Not bad given the number of dishes and the quality/taste of the food. As you'd expect on a relatively quiet night, service was good and it was nice to be served by and able to talk to the owner.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Came here midweek for dinner. Had read the good reviews and was disappointed. The quality of the food was less than at other Turkish restaurants in North London we have been to. The Halloumi was also ridiculously salty - so much so that the plate wasn’t empty when we sent it back. We both commented on how this was the first time we had ever left Halloumi! The saving grace however was freshly squeezed apple juice. It was very welcome and unexpected. We won’t be making a return journey.