“Perfect ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Description: Standing on Old Park Lane since June 14th 1971, this is the one that started it all. Offering warm service and ubiquitous Rock 'n' Roll music from the beginning - Hard Rock Cafe London became an instant classic. Still housing the first ever piece of memorabilia donated to the Hard Rock Cafe, Eric Clapton's Lead II Fender, originally donated to reserve a space at the busy bar, the London Cafe is as charming and authentic now as it was 44 years ago. The Cafe is also as famous as ever around town for attracting the best rock stars down for a legendary meal and the occasional "jamming session". Come see time fly and lose yourself in our extensive memorabilia collection, enjoy the unusual and eclectic setting for an Away Day meeting or hire the entire venue for an experience and party that truly rocks!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Unique place, with amazing exhibition. A proper hard rock museum. I just couldn't take my eyes off the wall. Didn't tried the food, however when we talk about hard rock Cafe that's the last thing I care. I would prefer a bigger shop though.

Lauren S, Guest Relations Manager at Hard Rock Cafe London, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thanks for taking the time to visit us in The Vault Basilis M - sounds like you had a great visit!

Write a ReviewReviews (6,497)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Third time coming back here and I’ve loved each time. The food is always amazing and you get large portions which is good. The atmosphere is great with the music being a nice volume.

Thanks for the rocking review Harry W - great to hear you had such a good time!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Thanks Hard Rock Cafe for turning away me, my wife and my 8 month baby because we couldn't come inside with a buggy due to 'Health & Safety'.

We had travelled into London by train especially as it was meant to be a treat for my wife's 30th Birthday - got there as it started raining, thought we had timed it just right, but I guess you don't cater for new parents.

I can't find anywhere on your website that says you can not take a pram into your restaurants. Absolutely appalling.

My baby now has a cold, so thank you.

1  Thank Dave G

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Dave G. I am aware that you have emailed our Team and a manager will be in touch ASAP to discuss your visit.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We are regular visitors of Hard Rock café's around the world. This was the busiest HR café so far. The waiting time for a table was 1,5 hours, but staff saw that I had a disability and I was not able to stand long at the bar.
The staff did everything in their power to get me a seat as fast as they could. Staff is super friendly and the burgers are just good as always.
Next time when we visit Londen we will be back.

Thanks for the awesome review Elke P - great to hear you had such a great visit!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Visited with two teenagers. Got there about 12 and seated straight away. We were put at a cramped table downstairs which was a shame. Compared to upstairs it lacked a bit of atmosphere.

Boys ordered burgers which were big and apparently very good. My daughter and I shared veggie fajitas. Good size portion but a bit heavy on the broccoli. Side of onion rings highly recommended. Absolutely delicious!!

Service average. Waiters were very angry if people sat down without being shown to their table.

Quite pricey but average for London.

Toilets really bad. No paper, two taps out of three not working and the only hand drier broken. I told someone and they did get it mended quickly.

Overall we had a good time. Worth a visit but try and sit upstairs.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Jacqui290966, great to hear your boys loved the burgers! We look forward to seeing you again soon!