The room was smelling of urine and the bed had hairs, long and short hair and I was surprised to see a note in the room that the bed linnens are changed once a week.they left instructions saying that the receptionists are working till 10:30; afterwards the security take over and can offer limited assistance.
I was upset as my room was given to someone else and I was given this bad smelling dirty room.
The room was so hot ...sauna like .. I opened the door and window but did not help and couldn't sleep till 2 am and woke up at 6 ... cars sounds are very loud.
The toilets were floaded and wanted to grab my phone and take picture but couldn't withstand the picture and was going to throw up.
The room is too expensive and doesn't worth it. If I did not arrive late at 10 pm, and if I did not have to stay few hours till the morning I was going to leave. I would never return and would never recommend this property to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Passfield Hall provides great value bed and breakfast accommodation in Bloomsbury. The hall boasts a unique mix of classic Georgian architecture and modern facilities in central London.Passfield is well-placed for the West End and all of the main attractions of central London. The British Museum and British Library are only a short walk away. Rooms at Passfield are available at Christmas and New Year, spring and summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your LSE Passfield Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Passfield Hall Hotel London
- LSE Passfield Hall London