All reviews euston station british museum shared bathroom budget accommodation single room shared facilities laundry facilities russell square fresh fruit breakfast was amazing rooms are clean bus routes luggage room common areas location is great reception staff light sleeper
Reviewed 18 June 2017

These are simple student rooms and we had shared facilities but were actually pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and lack of queues for the bathrooms. Breakfast was great and a good variety. A couple of tips: the list only goes to the second floor, rooms backing onto the very peaceful rear courtyard are quieter than those on the front of the building. Be aware though that the rooms were very, very hot this weekend and for some bizarre reason the lovely windows from the dining room to the garden were kept shut which made the dining room also very, very hot. All in all though it was great value for money and we'll be back next year but going for en suite rooms - I'm far too old to be sharing bathrooms with strangers!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
LSEVacationsTeam, Marketing Officer at LSE Passfield Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Hi Claire F,

Thanks for leaving feedback about your recent stay at LSE Passfield Hall. We are delighted you enjoyed our value for money and breakfast service! We are sorry to hear about the windows issue in the dining room - we will look into opening them throughout the Summer to help cool down the dining space.

We hope you return to London and LSE Passfield Hall again soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

The student rooms are clean and spacious (beds a bit hard an institutional). Brekky excellent, wifi fast, staff friendly. Will definitely book again if come through to St Pancras/Kings X - highly recommended of you want a reliable, clean, convenient stay at a great price which you'd be hard pushed to find elsewhere in London

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
LSEVacationsTeam, Marketing Officer at LSE Passfield Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback about your recent stay at LSE Passfield Hall. We are delighted you enjoyed our breakfast service, customer service and Wi-Fi amongst other things. We hope you return to London and Passfield Hall again soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Very friendly reception staff. Room was small but comfortable. Great value for money for a Saturday night in London. Good quaulity breakfast in the morning. I paid £46.00 for the night with brekky, simple but well worth it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
LSEVacationsTeam, Marketing Officer at LSE Passfield Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Hi Willie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback about your recent stay at LSE Passfield. We are delighted you enjoyed our customer service and breakfast in particular.

We hope you return to us and London very soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

This was the second time I stayed at LSE Passfield Hall, this time in the main building. I like the closeness to Euston station. I feel safe in this neighbourhood. I like being within walking distance of Covent Garden and the British Museum. Even Westminster is less than 1 hour walk away.I saw An American in Paris and felt reasonably safe walking briskly back alone after the performance.
The reception staff are friendly and helpful. The shower rooms are clean. I don't like having to walk down the corridor for the toilet at night, but the inexpensive room price helps! I kept a small cloth wallet looped over my room door handle with my room key card in. It made it easy to remember to take it with me.
The big breakfasts were varied and nicely cooked with medium quality ingredients. This is not the place to go to for outdoor bred specialty sausages.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
LSEVacationsTeam, Marketing Officer at LSE Passfield Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay at LSE Passfield Hall.

We are delighted you liked our value for money, our breakfast service and location.

We hope you return to London and LSE Passfield Hall again soon.

P.S. We also hope you enjoyed the An American In Paris show!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I frequently stay at Passfield Hall for theatre holidays. The single room comes with a super breakfast. The shared showers and toilets are kept clean. I was being well-looked-after by the kitchen crew and reception team. The British Museum is just round the corner and you can walk down to theatreland.

Room Tip: Lift will only take you up to the second floor.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank schwensi2017
LSEVacationsTeam, Marketing Officer at LSE Passfield Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Hi Schwensi,

Thanks for the kind words. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us - particularly our breakfast team, location and cleanliness.

We hope to see you again soon and that you enjoyed your recent theatre show.