US$282
  • Pool
US$339
US$179
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$103
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$110
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewseuston stationbritish museumshared bathroombudget accommodationsingle roomshared facilitiesrussell squarelaundry facilitiesfresh fruitexcellent breakfastrooms are cleanbus routesluggage roomlocation is greatenjoyed my stayreception stafflight sleeper
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Very friendly reception staff. Room was small but comfortable. Great value for money for a Saturday night in London. Good quaulity breakfast in the morning. I paid £46.00 for the night with brekky, simple but well worth it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
LSEVacationsTeam, Marketing Officer at LSE Passfield Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Hi Willie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback about your recent stay at LSE Passfield. We are delighted you enjoyed our customer service and breakfast in particular.

We hope you return to us and London very soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

This was the second time I stayed at LSE Passfield Hall, this time in the main building. I like the closeness to Euston station. I feel safe in this neighbourhood. I like being within walking distance of Covent Garden and the British Museum. Even Westminster is less than 1 hour walk away.I saw An American in Paris and felt reasonably safe walking briskly back alone after the performance.
The reception staff are friendly and helpful. The shower rooms are clean. I don't like having to walk down the corridor for the toilet at night, but the inexpensive room price helps! I kept a small cloth wallet looped over my room door handle with my room key card in. It made it easy to remember to take it with me.
The big breakfasts were varied and nicely cooked with medium quality ingredients. This is not the place to go to for outdoor bred specialty sausages.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
LSEVacationsTeam, Marketing Officer at LSE Passfield Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay at LSE Passfield Hall.

We are delighted you liked our value for money, our breakfast service and location.

We hope you return to London and LSE Passfield Hall again soon.

P.S. We also hope you enjoyed the An American In Paris show!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I frequently stay at Passfield Hall for theatre holidays. The single room comes with a super breakfast. The shared showers and toilets are kept clean. I was being well-looked-after by the kitchen crew and reception team. The British Museum is just round the corner and you can walk down to theatreland.

Room Tip: Lift will only take you up to the second floor.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank schwensi2017
LSEVacationsTeam, Marketing Officer at LSE Passfield Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Hi Schwensi,

Thanks for the kind words. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us - particularly our breakfast team, location and cleanliness.

We hope to see you again soon and that you enjoyed your recent theatre show.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

I truly enjoyed the 10 days I stayed at Passfield Hall. Staff was friendly and helpful. My room was small but comfortable. No problems sharing the bathrooms or showers. Only a two block walk to several bus routes. Met several amazing travelers from all over the world. And....had a great breakfast to start each and every day. Would definitely stay there again !!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
LSEVacationsTeam, Marketing Officer at LSE Passfield Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Hi Casey,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback about your recent stay at LSE Passfield Hall.

We are delighted you enjoyed our location, staff and breakfast service in particular.

We hope you return to London and LSE Passfield again soon!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I stayed in this hostel with my friend for two nights. We stayed in a twin private dorm. The room was really good sized, and it came with two wardrobes and two desks. The shower wasn't super warm, but I don't usually have high expectations for showers in hostels. Ideally, I'd prefer an en suite bathroom, but I don't believe that was an option. Staff were friendly. The laundry facilities weren't working unfortunately, but the staff gave us directions to the local launderette.. Breakfast was awesome! I was surprised on how many options there were! The location is perfect, really close to Euston station. I would most likely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
LSEVacationsTeam, Marketing Officer at LSE Passfield Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Hi Gemma,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback about your recent stay in LSE Passfield Hall. We are glad you enjoyed our customer service, location and breakfast. We are sorry to hear our laundrette facilities were unavailable during your stay. Regardless, we hope you return to London and Passfield Hall again soon!