Premier Inn London Hendon (The Hyde) Hotel
  • Pool
US$178
US$161
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$107
US$213
US$189
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewswembley stadiumraf museumoffice blockbrent cross shopping centremeal dealthyme restaurantnice clean hotelan oyster cardair confirst floornorthern linemain roadfamily roomstayed for one nightbus stopper daya lovely stay
Reviewed 6 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Lovely clean hotel, all staff we met were fab and made us feel very welcome. One lady sadly can’t remember her name went above and beyond giving us directions and all the help we needed to get into central London and always asked how we were! Fantastic team. Breakfast was great as well, we all enjoyed that to! Will defo book again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Good hotel which considering was on a main road was very quiet. For a change thr hotel was not overrun with small children. The only two things missing from premier Inn are, 1). Fridge. 2). Safe. I didnt use the carpark but £5 a day is a fair charge.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2018

My partner and I had booked a room for the weekend. It Started off great as we arrived an hour early and asked to check in early, and we was allowed but had to wait 15 minuets so that the cleaners could finish up. (Great I thought this meant the room would be immaculately clean).

Once we had checked in we were told that our room was on the fifth floor not a big deal because there was a lift. We got into the lift only to be stuck in it because no one mentioned to us that it was broken. Then after getting out the lift we decided to take the stairs to our room.

We got to the room and put our bags down then decided to look around at where we would be staying. Upon first glance it was a standard room not until I looked closer that I found how disgustingly dirty it was. The handles on the bathroom door where covered in some strange substance and neither myself or my partner wanted to touch a dirty handle so we rung down to reception only to be told that there was nothing they were willing to do so we had to put up with it really. Then when we got into the bathroom using a wet wipe to cover the handle the towels didn't smell fresh all most like someone had used them before us.

Once finishing in the bathroom we looked at the coffee facilities in the room to find that the spoons and 3/4 cups in the room were all dirty, so we decided against using the in room facilities. This disappointed me since we were told the reason we couldn't check in was due to staff cleaning the room.

The nights sleep itself wasn't awful but I have had better nights sleep when I've been in other hotels. It was hard to get to sleep as when the bathroom light is switched on the extractor fan turns on and then doesn't turn off for a while afterwards.Making it hard to sleep with a constant buzzing.

I was awoken many time in the night; once due to the lights flicking on and off, we were assured this was a technical fault that had been fixed when we arrived as this had happened when we checked in to. Then I was again awoken by multiple people at 4am either entering or leaving their rooms into our corridors, then shouting to one another. For a company that have a quiet policy the do not do anything to enforce it.

Breakfast the next morning was the only upside for myself and my partner. We were looking forward to it greatly, only to get down there and find that the drinks needed re filling and the full breakfast that was cooked by the chef although being under a heat lamp was stone cold.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Tean at Premier Inn London Hendon (The Hyde) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Hi Paige,

Thank you for staying with Premier Inn and for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am very sorry that you found your room to be dirty and not fit for purpose. I am even more disappointed that the hotel were not willing to do anything about this for you. This should have been something very simple to resolve and we would expect a much higher standard of service from our team members. I am also disappointed that the breakfast was cold and hadn't been re-stocked properly, leaving you and your partner feeling very let down by the whole stay.

I can assure you that these are not the usual standards of Premier Inn and that all your feedback will be passed on to the Hotel Manager so they can make the required improvements to avoid situations such as this in the future.

I hope this one-off experience doesn't taint your opinion of Premier Inn too badly and that you choose to stay with us again sometime.

Kieren

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Checked in after a long day on a course, to find a dirty room, crumbs on the table at the side of bed, tea/coffee stained window ledge, dust all over dressed and tea and coffee making tray and to top it all I had hairs in my bath, so had to clean it before I could use it.
Did complain but as hotel was full no move offered. They did apologise and refund my breakfast payment however not sure that’s enough.
As I say in my title staff were very attentive and polite and very apologetic. Good location, nice food and a lovely cocktail, breakfast was nice too.
Photo shows one of the bath hairs and crumbs there was more but just wanted to clean them away.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business