Open today: 10:00 - 19:00

tanagogo1
Marlow, United Kingdom
via mobile
Great cookery demo experience

Can highly recommend l'atelier des chefs for super hands on cookery demonstration either by... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from US$32.00
from US$61.50
from US$42.30
More Info
All reviews st pauls amazing experience great fun classes techniques lesson demonstration activity
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Great fun learning how to cook Thai food. A friendly place with helpful staff. Always nice to learn and then enjoy eating the fruits of our labour. Probably too much food but great fun and recommended for a nice team building exercise!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 26 March 2018

My son and I visited L'Atelier des Chefs for the steak course last week (19 March 2018) and had a brilliant time. We were made very welcome by the staff upon entering the restaurant/kitchen and felt relaxed and at home (welcoming drinks of tea/coffee/water). We were then introduced to Chef Neil who told us what we would be preparing/cooking during the one-hour slot. The time passed so quickly (would have loved to have stayed longer!). Chef Neil was brilliant and after one hour with his help and expertise we produced perfectly cooked rump steaks, garlic mushrooms, smashed potatoes and a great pepper sauce. We also made a chocolate brownie with Chantilly cream for desert. All in all, a great time was had and both my son and myself, we thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. We also got to eat our meal afterwards (washed down with a very enjoyable glass of wine). I would definitely go back again when visiting London. Special thanks again to Chef Neil, great chef and very friendly, sociable bloke (will certainly use his advice and techniques when cooking steaks and all the trimmings at home). The set up was great, good value for money, great experience and I would thoroughly recommend..

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I have been going to l'Atelier des Chefs regularly and I find the place to be amazing. I'm quite a foodie and was hoping to develop my cooking skills. I wasn't disappointed. The place is clean and inviting, the chefs are friendly and make you feel like you could cook anything ! The staff is warm and welcoming. They offer a broad range of classes and cuisines, and I can't wait till my next lesson !

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I am in london for few months and I discover L'Atelier des Chefs in Oxford Circus.
Chefs are absolutely amazing! My baking class was really cool!
I am going back for Cook Eat and Run for only 15£!
See you soon :)

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I did a fun business class here and lea by some nice dishes. However it was disappointing that we spent a lot of time doing vet prep and the chef did
Most of the skilled tasks!

Date of experience: August 2017