“Legit burrito in London”

La Casa Del Burrito
Ranked #9,028 of 25,457 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I'm always on the search for good authentic Mexican food in London and thankfully I've found it! Really good burritos and a down to earth atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Great value for money with veg / vegan options on all dishes. Friendly, couple-run / family business offering a prompt service and authentic Mexican cuisine in the heart of Stoke Newington. What's not to like?! :)

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I’m from California and have lived in London 4 years, this is the best Mexican food I’ve had since I left California. Authentic Mexican flavors and an abundance of guacamole. This little gem reminded me of home. Can’t wait to go back again.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Cozy and delicious, tasty and fresh and great quantities. Our beef tacos were amazing and the owners were so nice!

rumaribeiro, Manager at La Casa Del Burrito, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thanks for your kind comments Gabriela. Our aim is to always offer authentic and delicious mexican food. Hope to see you back soon!!!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

To be honest we have had a couple of mixed experiences here but the staff are responsive and eager to please do tell them if you're not happy and they will change it - no atmosphere just good service! To me that is what makes a good restaurant - and it wins my loyalty. So when we fancy Mexican meal this a local place that is worth going to. Well-priced too.