US$309
  • Pool
US$310
US$253
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

US$343
US$312
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)
US$145
US$133
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$178
  • Restaurant
Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden London(London)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$274
  • Fitness centre
US$224
US$171
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

US$291
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$385/night.

US$131
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsfirmdale hotelskit kempbrumus restaurantfirmdale grouphonesty barher majesty's theatrehonor barluxury junior suitephantom of the operaindoor poolham yardpillow spraynational gallerywest endquiet side streethuge bathroomafternoon tea
Reviewed 16 September 2017

After getting through Heathrow and a car waiting for us we were taken to The Haymarket Hotel upon arrival we were greeted with such warmth. After our check in we were taken to our room which had a walk in shower that in it's self was a god send as it is hard to find a hotel with a separate shower.

Stayed: August 2017
SharonPinchbeck, General Manager at Haymarket Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Haymarket Hotel in the future.

warmest regards
Sharon Pinchbeck, General Manager

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I reserved two nights at the Haymarket hotel. The property was lovely, however, I found the rooms to be quite noisy. I could hear conversations happening in the next room as the rooms where I was staying are very close together. The hotel staff were very courteous and friendly. Overall my stay was fine but I think there are other places I would prefer to stay in the future.

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your valuable feedback. I am so pleased you found the hotel lovely and the staff courteous and friendly. I would like however to discuss your comments further so if you would be kind enough to contact me directly I would greatly appreciate it. We would very much like to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Haymarket Hotel.

I look forward to hearing from you.
warmest regards
Sharon Pinchbeck, General Manager

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Comfortable and cute. The Bar had great food. Amazing cocktail with sorbet. The Breakfast at restaurant was good. All in all nice hotel but lacked the special something. I feel bad saying that as it was nice but not unique. Also, You'd expect the pool to be heated - it was really cold. Lots of steps and up and downs to get to the room.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Erika K
SharonPinchbeck, General Manager at Haymarket Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you for your review and feedback. I am so pleased you enjoyed our amazing cocktails and breakfast in our restaurant. Our swimming pool is truly a unique feature at Haymarket which our guests usually love and it is kept at a constant 28 degrees.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Haymarket.
Best wishes from Sharon and all the team

Sharon Pinchbeck

Reviewed 2 September 2017

I stayed in a Jnr suite for 2 nites.
The atmosphere of the hotel is amazing contemporary chic. The public areas are immaculate. The pool is lovely in comparison of other indoor pools I have been to. The gym is adequate with all good equipment.
Staff - excellent and friendly
Breakfast - excellent with a good choice
Hotel restaurant - above average
Stunning interior design - my room was of very good size. Bathroom large and separate bath/shower.
Definately a thumbs up for this place - if you are looking for "boutique" this is the place.
Only point that I can suggest they follow up on is the turn down service and the "tidying" up of the guests personal items in the bathroom/bedroom ie: arranging my face creams etc and hanging up or folding a pair of jeans I had ..... but it was minor.

Room Tip: junior suite. Room 114 is TOP
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
SharonPinchbeck, General Manager at Haymarket Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for giving us your valuable feedback. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and very much hope to welcome you back again on another occasion.

Best wishes from Sharon and all the team.

Sharon Pinchbeck

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

If your looking for a boutique hotel in London you have to choose this one. I am a frequent visitor to London I tried several hotels but this one is different than other. I am filling home and enjoying the service.

Try this hotel and give a feedback, please.

Abdulmajid

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and felt right at home with us, what more could we ask for!
We very much look forward to welcoming you back on another occasion.

Warmest regards
Sharon

Sharon Pinchbeck, General Manager.