2,743 results
All reviews ting restaurant infinity pool heated toilet seat iconic city a deluxe city view room electric blinds tv in the mirror floor to ceiling windows tower bridge borough market cocktail bar corner room birthday treat stunning hotel london eye afternoon tea little touches
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

When the check in lobby is on the 35th level, you know it’s going to be breathtaking.

Everything about this hotel - the service, amenities (heated everything!), rooms, and dining is superb and worth it. I stayed here as the views from the room itself was going to be far superior and would save us time and money from having to go up any tourist attraction (i.e. London Eye and any other roof top views).

We appreciated every comfort: robes for the pool (not to be confused with the plush robes for the room), deep bathtub with tray/table, heated bidet and towel racks, and even a TV in bathroom mirror! We had plenty of water, chocolates and espresso with milk always available in room. And of course free veuve clicquot champagne at breakfast every morning (except our last day - maybe the server wasn’t made aware?).

Everyone was friendly, professional and accommodating. I highly recommend this hotel as it was convenient to get around the city being right next to London Bridge station and you literally can see all of London without having to leave the comfort of your warm room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank petitejetsetter
Paul B, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear petitejetsetter,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review following your stay with us. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. Hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

As you would expect, the views from the Shard are extremely overwhelming. We enjoyed our stay, the rooms are as you would expect a 5 star hotel to be. If anything I would just say the service needs to improve a bit on their attention to detail as it is good but for this hotel it should have been superb.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ana R,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed the rooms and the views. We do hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back, at which time we will spare no effort in providing you with a seamless stay.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is such an iconic building and the views are amazing. Absolutely amazing. The rooms were very clean and well appointed. Most staff we encountered were polite and efficient but the staff at the Gong were not. Very disappointing. But for this my score would have been a 4.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Apeman57
Paul B, General Manager at Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Apeman57,

I would first of all like to thank you for visiting the Shangri-La Hotel at the Shard, London. I am most delighted you were pleased with the rooms,I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the team. The views are indeed amazing, the view over the City is certainly one not to be missed.
I am however concerned with your comment in regards to the GONG Bar, I would like to know more and would be grateful if you could contact us. Please email kate.smith@shangri-la.com quoting your review title and let me know what left you disappointed. I do hope to hear from you in due course.

Yours sincerely,
Paul Brackley.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

If you want luxury, great service and the best views over London then this is the place to be. Excellent courteous and informative staff on hand to help guide and ensure your stay is special. We stayed in room 3808 you will not be disappointed the views are amazing. The bathroom unbelievable the toiletries first class. The bed is the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Breakfast was superb. We had cocktails on level 52 and I must say that-when the lights come on over London it is breathtaking. They even sent a birthday patisserie to our room as a surprise. Thanks to Marina on reception x

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank dorothy111

Dear dorothy111,

We are so pleased to hear you had such a wonderful stay and thank you to your boyfriend for choosing Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London to celebrate your birthday with us! We are delighted to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. Hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

It was my first experience at The Shard in London ,but I must admit it was absolutely fantastic. The quality is really top notch. Great ambience & very efficient,we love Ting restaurant where we had 5 course set dinner for 125£, large wine list with international wines
Recommend