“Extra Saucy”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've been to Rum Kitchen in Kingly court before the expansion now that they have expanded it is great nice and open, the food is nice and if you want it more spicy or extra saucy they are pretty accommodating cause i ordered everything extra saucy.

I went on a Thursday evening with friends and it was busy with a great environment the staff was really friendly and our waiter Denise was wicked so funny and helpful DJ was playing the best song music ever.

would defo recommend here for weekday dinner and drinks they also have a great happy hour.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stumbled upon The Rum Kitchen on our ventures to find something to eat and it was a great find. We turned up 5 minutes before the kitchen was closing and the server went out of his way to make sure that we got our order in and got served. Was always there to top up our glasses with water or alcohol(preferred) and the selection of Rums they have on offer are top quality. Great Vibe and the staff make you feel comfortable and at home, food is authentic, I would recommend the Jerk Chicken Burger and a glass of Kraken on the side.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hi Rum Kitchen

My friends and I visited your Carnaby Street location for my birthday meal on 17/03/2018, around 8.45pm.

We were greeted with poor and extremely distasteful service by a member of staff on the front. Not only did my booking get removed, it was implied that I was lying and there was no offer of a solution apart from "wait in line for a table like everyone else".

As a result we had to battle the snow and find another restaurant which took an hour.

Extremely disappointed with the treatment and will not be returning.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Been this week on saturday to Rum restaurant at Soho, and had a great one, with live music what made the night even better. If you like Caribbean this one of the best places

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went for lunch and had the spiced fried chicken with ‘houseslaw’ Just very very nice, not greasy or over fried nor salty, really nicely done. (And I have very discerning taste).

Other dishes hit the spot... plantain, proper jerk chicken, spicy fried chicken burger. All great. Our server was Robin, pretty cool, nice smile, and polite and friendly - a professional. Definitely worth visiting - they also have happy hour with half price cocktails on Sunday- super. You’ve gotta give this a go